DJI Mini 2 Back Arm Slightly Pulled Out
1736 7 2021-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJIFan999
lvl.3
Flight distance : 212546 ft
Pakistan

Hi guys, not a good day I was testing for the very first time the Quick Short Mode and suddenly my Mini 2 Crashed with a steel pipe. I am attaching some photos of the crash can anyone help me with how this will be fixed. We don't have an authorized repair store here in Pakistan I bought this in November from Dubai. Though there is a local repair shop in our city the guy advised me there will be a screwdriver along with your package you can do this by yourself, but I really don't want to take the risk of any suggestion. I turned it on againIt turned on, but I didn't take it off don't want to take that risk. Here are the photos.

2021-4-30
Use props
DJIFan999
lvl.3
Pakistan

2021-4-30
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810 ft
Philippines

I hope I am wrong but the way those screws look, you might need some replacement parts as well; it is quite likely they have caused some damage where they came out off . I know this is not helpful, but I personally would not attempt to fix it as it is not as simple as unscrewing couple of screws; most parts are secured by snap-in plastic as well. There are detailed teardown videos on youtube if you have no other chance, and the best of luck getting it fixed...
2021-4-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, DJIFan999. Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry to read about your unfortunate experience. It is highly recommended that you return the product back to our Service Center so that it can be check and confirm if this case can be covered under the warranty. You can reach out to our Customer Support: https://www.dji.com/support to assist you to open a ticket. We hope that this can be resolved immediately.
2021-4-30
Use props
DJIFan999
lvl.3
Pakistan

Thanks mate no problem I really hope it's only the screws ill go on Monday found a local shop that fixes the Drone but in case if it's the parts replacement things might get tricky will update here. Although Drone is turning on and it's not showing any error code. But I didn't take it off I know I have seen Youtube videos it's very tricky to open it.
2021-5-1
Use props
DJIFan999
lvl.3
Pakistan

CemAygun Posted at 4-30 21:21
I hope I am wrong but the way those screws look, you might need some replacement parts as well; it is quite likely they have caused some damage where they came out off . I know this is not helpful, but I personally would not attempt to fix it as it is not as simple as unscrewing couple of screws; most parts are secured by snap-in plastic as well. There are detailed teardown videos on youtube if you have no other chance, and the best of luck getting it fixed...

Thank you but I live in Pakistan and the Drone came from Dubai. And how to check the warrenty of this Drone?
2021-5-1
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810 ft
Philippines

DJIFan999 Posted at 5-1 11:10
Thank you but I live in Pakistan and the Drone came from Dubai. And how to check the warrenty of this Drone?

The warranty only covers the incidents that are not due to "pilot error" (unless you bought "DJI care refresh", which basically is an insurance plan) My first move would have been analyzing the crash logs to find out the cause of the crash. You can use "Airdata" for that.

In my humble experience it almost always comes up being a pilot error, whether it be ignoring high wind warnings, taking off without enough satellites, or as simple as not paying attention and crashing the drone into something. But there have been rare cases that the aircafts had manufacturing defects that caused the crashes. That is the time warranty kicks in...

Anyways, good luck again with the whole process...
2021-5-1
Use props
DJIFan999
lvl.3
Pakistan

Guys I have a good news today the local shop guy fixed my Drone and I checked it. It’s working fine only the screws were out.
10ACF7C5-1C15-4C38-8B13-79DF0C9463B5.jpeg
B216ACA5-2130-4696-9318-AF7F127F68E2.jpeg
2021-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules