Ups tracking number does not exist.
2819 5 2021-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ramirez94
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5554 ft
United States

hello I received the UPS tracking number, but when I tried it, it says it does not exist
2021-4-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We've replied to your previous post here, thank you.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1
2021-4-30
Use props
djiuser_gYyP5KC9PNxO
lvl.1

United States

Hi! I ordered my Mavic Mini Fly More Combo almost a week ago, but it says that UPS still hasn't received the package. I've been reading other threads, and some people have said that they received their products after 3 weeks to 3 months. I am concerned because I expected to receive it before the last week of May since I wanted to use it on my trip. If it comes late and I am not home, what am I supposed to do??

Order: 0019472568092
2021-5-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_gYyP5KC9PNxO Posted at 5-5 06:22
Hi! I ordered my Mavic Mini Fly More Combo almost a week ago, but it says that UPS still hasn't received the package. I've been reading other threads, and some people have said that they received their products after 3 weeks to 3 months. I am concerned because I expected to receive it before the last week of May since I wanted to use it on my trip. If it comes late and I am not home, what am I supposed to do??

Order: 0019472568092

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have forwarded your situation to our corresponding team to check and follow up. We'll keep you updated. Thanks.
2021-5-6
Use props
cheno2002
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-6 01:58
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have forwarded your situation to our corresponding team to check and follow up. We'll keep you updated. Thanks.

Hi,
I was wondering if you could offer any updates regarding my case? Especially since it is rather time-sensitive.
2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

cheno2002 Posted at 5-9 15:54
Hi,
I was wondering if you could offer any updates regarding my case? Especially since it is rather time-sensitive.

Sorry to have kept you waiting. I'll urge the team again. If there is an update, I'll get back to you soon.
2021-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules