Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI fly app
1091 19 4-30 16:24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gertnby41
lvl.1
United States

I have a sumsung note 20 ultra and I am trying to use the dji fly app but it keeps crashing. I cant even setup my drone. I did manage to ugrade the firmware. Is there anything to fix this or do I need another phone? Help please I am ready to fly!
4-30 16:24
Use props
donmusico
lvl.2
Flight distance : 178907 ft
Poland

I've got the same problem on Samsung S21 and Samsung S10. When flying app is often crushing and exiting what cause rhat i don't see what drone do actually.
5-2 01:29
Use props
Getnby41
lvl.1
United States

donmusico Posted at 5-2 01:29
I've got the same problem on Samsung S21 and Samsung S10. When flying app is often crushing and exiting what cause rhat i don't see what drone do actually.

I have the dji mini 2.
5-2 05:32
Use props
DroneMone
lvl.1

Denmark

I had the same problem today Mini2 and iphone 12Pro - app crashed and froze after firmaware update -  in the end my screen froze as well. I restarted, app, phone and drone - no luck. In the end I could see no other option than to delete the app and reinstall it. Then it worked! But all my flight logs, and edited film projects was gone as I do not sync to DJI cloud due to GPDR issues. What a great day.
5-2 12:11
Use props
Vito Magistrale
New

Canada

I just bought  the latest Samsung Galaxy S21 phone and I downloaded the DJI Fly app for Android. It clearly says that the app is compatible with the S21. When I tried flying my Mavic Mini, every thing worked except I had no camera vue. I couldn't see where I was flying , so I had to keep it within vue. I does however record video and pictures but I don't see what I'm recording. Any suggestions as how to clear this problem?
5-3 08:00
Use props
donmusico
lvl.2
Poland

Getnby41 Posted at 5-2 05:32
I have the dji mini 2.

Me too, Dji Mini 2
5-4 05:42
Use props
donmusico
lvl.2
Poland

Vito Magistrale Posted at 5-3 08:00
I just bought  the latest Samsung Galaxy S21 phone and I downloaded the DJI Fly app for Android. It clearly says that the app is compatible with the S21. When I tried flying my Mavic Mini, every thing worked except I had no camera vue. I couldn't see where I was flying , so I had to keep it within vue. I does however record video and pictures but I don't see what I'm recording. Any suggestions as how to clear this problem?

I had this same prpblem 2 days ago, after switching in Sport mode. I thought that drone just flew away but when I landed and restarted app, worked fine.
5-4 05:44
Use props
Getnby41
lvl.1
United States

I don't think this forum is for support. I haven't seen any one get help here.
5-4 11:07
Use props
Marco Drone
lvl.1

Italy

same problem on Android, after update firmware 0300 on Mini2 with FLY 1.4.0, random freeze return video and crash app, exposure block not working, i downgrade firmware 0100 and DJI FLY 1.2.2....Great Job DJI
5-5 07:16
Use props
Getnby41
lvl.1
United States

Marco Drone Posted at 5-5 07:16
same problem on Android, after update firmware 0300 on Mini2 with FLY 1.4.0, random freeze return video and crash app, exposure block not working, i downgrade firmware 0100 and DJI FLY 1.2.2....Great Job DJI

Thanks for the work around. I will try it if I can find the downgraded files.
5-5 09:06
Use props
Marco Drone
lvl.1

Italy

Getnby41 Posted at 5-5 09:06
Thanks for the work around. I will try it if I can find the downgraded files.

hello, with DJI Assistant not possible, i use software Drone Hacks OSX for downgrade, you can find with Google, there is links for download DJI firmware.
5-5 15:21
Use props
Getnby41
lvl.1
United States

Marco Drone Posted at 5-5 15:21
hello, with DJI Assistant not possible, i use software Drone Hacks OSX for downgrade, you can find with Google, there is links for download DJI firmware.

I just bought a used dedicated phone to work. Galaxy S8 from backmarket.com. It works perfect so far.
5-6 17:21
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there Gertnby41. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile devices ( Samsung Note 20 Ultra ) that your are trying to use on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile devices are not recommended for the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Note 20 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
5-6 21:26
Use props
Marco Drone
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-6 21:26
Hello there Gertnby41. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile devices ( Samsung Note 20 Ultra ) that your are trying to use on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile devices are not recommended for the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Note 20 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

I'm sorry to contradict you, but the problem is not ours, but DJI's, our smartphones worked correctly up to the version prior to 1.4, you should be more critical when DJI makes mistakes ....
ciao
Marco
5-11 22:46
Use props
apkgameoffline
lvl.1

United States

Same issue here, i get suggestion several colleagues to change my phone or upgrade software version. Kindly guide me too
5-16 00:36
Use props
Getnby41
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-6 21:26
Hello there Gertnby41. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile devices ( Samsung Note 20 Ultra ) that your are trying to use on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile devices are not recommended for the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Note 20 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

I am currently using a used Samsung S8. It works perfect.
5-16 17:19
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Getnby41 Posted at 5-16 17:19
I am currently using a used Samsung S8. It works perfect.

Hi there Getnby41. Thank you for the reply and it is good to know that after using a Samsung S8 the said issue has been fixed. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
5-18 00:40
Use props
djiuser_cAPvEMxKjo8M
New

Canada

Fuck nfz , mi hack application
5-25 10:42
Use props
ponstan
lvl.1

Greece

Hi everybdy
May I ask why in my android dji 1.4.2 fly app advanced gimbal settings are in degrees, for examle pitch speed 20°/s and in other users ''20''. Is there any difference and why does this happen???  My drone is mini 2 and my mobile xiaomi 9 note pro. Thanks in advance.
5-25 14:32
Use props
Dr0ne_Enthus1ast
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26368 ft
Germany

Having had similar problems on my samsung S7 I freed up memory space by deleting pictures. Once I had 2 GB free memory the installation worked fine.
5-26 11:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules