Remote contol error when using Pilot Pe
2098 2 2021-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FRDI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2633009 ft
Australia

Hi everyone, I am hoping somebody can sort this please. For the first time I hooked up a crytalsky monitor to the inspire 1  remote control. Launched pilot PE ( I want to create a map ) I loaded in the KML, did all camera settings and saved it. went to upload to the aricraft and got a remote mode error, ( I was in P mode, so switched to F mode ) it then went to the upload screen, but then failed as it told me to switch into P mode, so I did, and just ended up going in circles. I also tried Atti mode, still could not get the info uploaded. Wondering if the the old Inspire 1 Pro is actually compatible with the Pilot PE?  It certainly works ok with Drone Deploy amd Map Pilot, but I wanted to use the brighter crystal sky screen and the other 3rd party apps are not supported on the screen.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
John
2021-4-30
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Your suspicions are correct, Inspire 1 is not compatible with Pilot app.
2021-5-1
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

Algeria

The thought of having to suffer through a period of forced planes just to scrape enough science--to get to the part of the game I enjoy--whenever I started a new career would pretty much guarantee I would never play career again.

Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
2021-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules