Mavic 2 Pro Video transmission problem
1590 9 2021-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronero_lc
lvl.1
Spain

Hi.
I tried to fly my mavic by the live video signal is in black. I see all black on my phone (s21 Ultra) and ipad screens. I see the dji Go4 interfaz, but there is no video signal on both devices
What could be happening?.
2021-5-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried a different phone?
2021-5-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, dronero_lc. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to read about the problem you're experiencing. Please check whether the DJI GO 4 is updated. If they are, we suggest reperforming the linking procedure for the aircraft and remote then test if the problem has been resolved.
2021-5-2
Use props
dronero_lc
lvl.1
Spain

DAFlys Posted at 5-2 00:18
Have you tried a different phone?

Yes. With my ipad it´s ok.
2021-5-7
Use props
dronero_lc
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-2 02:57
Hi, dronero_lc. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to read about the problem you're experiencing. Please check whether the DJI GO 4 is updated. If they are, we suggest reperforming the linking procedure for the aircraft and remote then test if the problem has been resolved.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUVwvfIdnXA

It doesn´t work. There is what i see
2021-5-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

dronero_lc Posted at 5-7 04:27
Yes. With my ipad it´s ok.

There’s been quite a few other threads about  the s21 not working.  
2021-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dronero_lc Posted at 5-7 04:31
It doesn´t work. There is what i see [view_image]

Can you check what's the version of your DJI GO 4? If it wasn't updated, we suggest downloading the latest DJI GO 4 here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2021-5-7
Use props
dronero_lc
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-7 23:23
Can you check what's the version of your DJI GO 4? If it wasn't updated, we suggest downloading the latest DJI GO 4 here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4

The last versión in android playstore is 4.3.37 (september). I have installed the 4.3.42 an the problem is still here. Now the image turns from colors to white and black and is not continuous.
2021-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dronero_lc Posted at 5-7 23:44
The last versión in android playstore is 4.3.37 (september). I have installed the 4.3.42 an the problem is still here. Now the image turns from colors to white and black and is not continuous.

Thanks for letting us know. Since it works on your iPad, the problem could be the compatibility between the mobile device you're using and the DJI GO 4. Currently, the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra isn't listed in the compatible devices for the DJI GO 4. We suggest that you use alternative mobile devices or refer to the current Supported Mobile Devices list.
2021-5-8
Use props
KrisFlyby
New
Flight distance : 126867 ft

Netherlands

Havining the same problem, max 20m signal lost. Can't downgrade software as it is not listed in DJI assistand. Can't change to 5g. Can anybody explain how to change from 2,4 to 5ghz? The slider apears grey, not selecteble. Thank you.
2023-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules