Camera and software
504 3 2021-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dark Horse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 175276 ft
United States

I currently have just the MM, my first drone of any consequence. And I've had it for less than a month, I like it, I love it, I can't get enough of it, but I'm Jonesing for the MA2S. I'm disappointed to see that the cameras' f-stop is fixed and I just can't find anywhere, some literature that says it will have compatability with waypoints. So with all other features remain the same I'd like to see these 2 added, AS WELL AS a 45 minute battery. Is that asking too much?
2021-5-1
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, you are asking too much...Unless DJI changes their tune, they have stated that even when they share the Developers kit, Waypoints will not be a part of these going forward..Too soon to tell with the Air2 S though...As far as a 45 minute battery on this size drone...not unless some new battery tech is used!.
2021-5-1
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

The wants you have are some of the same ones I have. That is why I passed on getting a new A2s (I have an MA2 already) and chose to buy a used M2P for the same price.
2021-5-1
Use props
Huginn Kenningar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

You can modify the batteries easily and extend the flight time a 50% or so, but don't see the point as the motors will suffer due to the increased weight. Batteries are just what they are.

I can get 20 minutes from the Air2 S just flying normal at 50Kmph and landing at 20%, exploring and searching for photos at long range and doing an average of 9-11Km per flight.

Flying at slow speed in cine mode you can easily get about 25 minutes of flightime (but a total distance of just 5Km).

On the camera side the quality is far beyond other drones like the Mini 2... waaay beyond. with a great FOV and a nice quality stills and 5.4K video. On the video side you'll need to use filters, but on the photo side f stop is just optimal.
2021-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules