1143 3 2021-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
X11
lvl.1
Flight distance : 278402 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

I have the brightest Crystalsky and I am very satisfied because this is the only Monitor that gives me a clear view in the sun! I now wanted to buy the DJI Air 2S, but if the CS is not compatible I will not buy dir drohne. I find it absolutely incomprehensible to all DJI owners that the CS is not compatible. I hope that through all these dissatisfied reactions DJI will ensure that the CS also works with the latest drohnes !!
2021-5-1
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I have the CS Ultra 7.85" and the same complaint.  Why isn't it made compatible.  The dji fly app says Android Version 6.0 and up.  The current Android version is 5.1.1 on the CS.  Can't you update the version on the CS.  I just bought the Air 2S and was surprised that I couldn't use CS even though it works fine on DJI Go4.
2021-5-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, X11. Thanks for reaching out! The DJI Fly was developed based on the 64-bit platform. The minimum request for an installation environment as below:
1. Requires Android 6.0 or above.
2. Available RAM is 2GB and above.
3. Supporting ArmV8 64-bit architecture. (64-bit processor)

As Crystalsky adopted a 32-bit sensor, meaning it's not compatible with DJI Fly anymore and we suggest using a mobile device instead if you have one in which supports the DJI Fly.

Unfortunately, there is no confirmed plan to support a 32-bit Android device as of the time being but we'll have your feedback relayed to our engineers.

Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2021-5-2
Use props
Ahpuck
lvl.2
Flight distance : 633783 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

This is dissipointing, spending 1k on a screen that the company won't support... Shame on you dji !
2021-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules