Mute audio from the HDMI possible?
421 4 2021-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoiCam
lvl.4
Flight distance : 771434 ft
Iceland

Is it possible to disable audio on the HDMI output on the Smart controller?
2021-5-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, JoiCam. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry, but there's no switch button to disable the audio, and would depend on whether the original video has audio or not.
2021-5-2
Use props
JoiCam
lvl.4
Iceland

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-2 00:53
Hi, JoiCam. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry, but there's no switch button to disable the audio, and would depend on whether the original video has audio or not.

Thanks for the info.
Is it possible thought adding that future in upcoming updates?
I will be using the controller to feed from Mavic 2 pro into a live broadcast for television and being able to mute the system audio so viewers do not need to listen to the voice from the controller all the time when it is informing me about like taking off, returning to home or low battery
2021-5-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JoiCam Posted at 5-2 04:15
Thanks for the info.
Is it possible thought adding that future in upcoming updates?
I will be using the controller to feed from Mavic 2 pro into a live broadcast for television and being able to mute the system audio so viewers do not need to listen to the voice from the controller all the time when it is informing me about like taking off, returning to home or low battery

There's no confirmed plan at the moment but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Smart Controller.

Thank you for your continued support and patronage!
2021-5-2
Use props
JoiCam
lvl.4
Iceland

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-2 05:03
There's no confirmed plan at the moment but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Smart Controller.

Thank you for your continued support and patronage!

Thank you.
It would be great addition to the controller.
We will see what happens.
I have other solutions, another drone that I can use till then, if it will be added that is.
2021-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules