LHCP or RHCP for DJI FPV combo.
13335 6 2021-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Lw7TxwWFrPwY
lvl.1

Israel

Hi
I'm looking to buy an aftermarket antenna set for my DJI FPV combo.
How can I tell which polarization I need to get? I know it should match the receiver polarization, but that's not something I could find at the specs.

TIA.
E.
2021-5-2
Use props
FrootWhoopz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253832 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The DJI FPV drone has linear polarisation so you can use both LHCP and RHCP but if you want to also use the goggles with the DJI Air Units then go with LHCP as the antenna's are LHCP on those, Also the antenna's on the goggles V2 need to be dual frequncy 2.4/5.8ghz.
2021-5-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for these information that you have posted. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the antenna set that you need for your DJI FPV is available. In addition, I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.
2021-5-2
Use props
djiuser_Lw7TxwWFrPwY
lvl.1

Israel

FrootWhoopz Posted at 5-2 15:07
The DJI FPV drone has linear polarisation so you can use both LHCP and RHCP but if you want to also use the goggles with the DJI Air Units then go with LHCP as the antenna's are LHCP on those, Also the antenna's on the goggles V2 need to be dual frequncy 2.4/5.8ghz.

Thank you. that's helpfull.
2021-5-2
Use props
djiuser_winOwOMX6toV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2985463 ft
Argentina

FrootWhoopz Posted at 5-2 15:07
The DJI FPV drone has linear polarisation so you can use both LHCP and RHCP but if you want to also use the goggles with the DJI Air Units then go with LHCP as the antenna's are LHCP on those, Also the antenna's on the goggles V2 need to be dual frequncy 2.4/5.8ghz.

So in my case. I recently got a DJI V2 Googles and looking to buy a dji air unit... In the box says "DJI AIR UNIT (RH)" does that mean its RHCP?
I need to change the antennas on Air Unit?
Thanks!
2021-8-13
Use props
FrootWhoopz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253832 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_winOwOMX6toV Posted at 8-13 12:24
So in my case. I recently got a DJI V2 Googles and looking to buy a dji air unit... In the box says "DJI AIR UNIT (RH)" does that mean its RHCP?
I need to change the antennas on Air Unit?
Thanks!

As far as I know all Air Units were shipped with LHCP antenna's, not sure what the (rh) signifies
2021-8-13
Use props
DorianFPV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2985463 ft
Argentina

FrootWhoopz Posted at 8-13 16:51
As far as I know all Air Units were shipped with LHCP antenna's, not sure what the (rh) signifies

good to know!
Thanks for your answer!
2021-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules