SD card issues
505 4 2021-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Busker12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 165154 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, really sorry if this has bee a hot topic in the past.  The SD card Sandisk extreme, I have used in the past in my Mavic Air 2, was working and now does not.  I have updated the firmware on the DJI assistant, so i'm up to speed.  I have tried another card and that also say 'No SD Card'.  I have formatted both cards on a Gopro and as far as I can see they are clear.  This is a brand new Mavic, bought yesterday!, not happy.
Any suggestions would be grately appreciated.
2021-5-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Busker12. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different recommended microSD card to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please connect your DJI Mavic Air 2 to your computer with the microSD card plugged in, turn it on, and check whether the microSD card can be detected by the computer. If it can't be detected, I would recommended for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to evaluate the said DJI drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.

2021-5-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

The card that does not work, try to format it in the aircraft. If it does not format, then the SD card interface in the aircraft is probably faulty.
2021-5-4
Use props
Busker12
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-4 20:37
Hello there Busker12. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different recommended microSD card to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please connect your DJI Mavic Air 2 to your computer with the microSD card plugged in, turn it on, and check whether the microSD card can be detected by the computer. If it can't be detected, I would recommended for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to evaluate the said DJI drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks for the reply, I have spoken to dji support and they have advised me to return the drone to the place of purchase, which I have done. The replacement is all ok.
2021-5-4
Use props
Busker12
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Geebax Posted at 5-4 21:19
The card that does not work, try to format it in the aircraft. If it does not format, then the SD card interface in the aircraft is probably faulty.

Dji couldn't help, returned it and got a replacement. Thanks for your suggestions.
2021-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules