1147 9 2021-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smbishop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1786919 ft
  • >>>
United States

It has been exactly 4 weeks since I received my DJI Mini 2 and I have learned so much from this forum and several YouTubers as a first time Droner.

Thanks to @IaninLondon,  @TheDisneyFive and @Phillip Skraba, I now have the Skyreat ND Filters Set.  If I had made this post a YouTube video, I would thank @JevenDovey for learing about the B Roll!  I have learned so much from these guys, and so many more:  @FlyPath, @KenHeron, @51Drones, @EdRicker, @51Drones, @GavinHR, @EdRicker,  @IdahoQuadcopter, @SteveCoutts, @TechDroneMedia, and don't forget @VicVideopIC!  So many sources.  

If you are new like me, here is my advice:  Read through this forum from the first post to today, and bookmark topics or YouTubers you want to learn more about.  Understand the rules of flying a drone (FAADroneZone - USA), check out the amazing information available on YouTube,  but most of all, fly, every day if you can!

Here is a view of the school I teach at (before filters - yesterday):

Here is a similar view from today (with a ND 16) from a quick edit in DJI Fly App, Templates:

Thanks for looking!

2021-5-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there smbishop. Good day and thank you for sharing these wonderful information with us here at DJI Forum. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-5-2
Use props
ozoffi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 55128 ft
Austria

What does that say now?
Is the resolution of 720 already in the recording or only when producing for YT? At what frame rate?
Would be interesting to see the difference with * identical * recording!
I don't know the jerking, I always record with 50FPS and 2k7 (the difference between 4k and 2k7 is imho marginal, so I prefer to use 50FPS).
2021-5-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-5-3
Use props
smbishop
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

ozoffi Posted at 5-2 23:00
What does that say now?
Is the resolution of 720 already in the recording or only when producing for YT? At what frame rate?
Would be interesting to see the difference with * identical * recording!

Agee!  The guys above have have already provided excellent comparisons much better than I could have.   This post was more of a thank you to them while sharing a couple of quick vids from my phone.  
2021-5-3
Use props
smbishop
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-3 01:31
Thanks for sharing.

You are welcome, this drone stuff is so fun!
2021-5-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done.    You gotta love flying drones.
2021-5-3
Use props
smbishop
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-3 03:59
Nicely done.    You gotta love flying drones.

That is for sure!
2021-5-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

2021-5-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain