Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Air2 Waypoints without Hyperlapse?
946 11 2021-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AvroTrain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375318 ft
United States

Hello,

Wondering if the Mavic Air 2 will do Waypoints alone without being in hyperlapse ?
2021-5-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I doubt that will be an option in the Fly app, maybe try a 3rd party app like Litchi
2021-5-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AvroTrain. Good day and thank you for this information. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future updates for the DJI Mavic Air 2 and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2021-5-2
Use props
AvroTrain
lvl.4
United States

Suren Posted at 5-2 21:20
I doubt that will be an option in the Fly app, maybe try a 3rd party app like Litchi

It's odd they were used on the Mavic pro and pretty sure I'll double check but it has some YouTube vids showing the option. Thanks for recomdedtion.
2021-5-3
Use props
MisterFrag
lvl.4
Flight distance : 603143 ft
United States

Check out Dronelink, it has waypoints and much more. Fully supports the Mavic Air 2 (but not yet the Mavic Air 2S).
2021-5-3
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

AvroTrain Posted at 5-3 16:19
It's odd they were used on the Mavic pro and pretty sure I'll double check but it has some YouTube vids showing the option. Thanks for recomdedtion.

I actually have a feeling that Dji will keep waypoints for their Pro series drones which will work with DjiGO4 app only.
2021-5-3
Use props
AvroTrain
lvl.4
United States

Anyone know how to use zoom on Mac Air2 ?
2021-5-4
Use props
djiuser_hTq6m0J6wiWR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5325735 ft
China

AvroTrain Posted at 5-4 03:29
Anyone know how to use zoom on Mac Air2 ?

In video capture mode, press and hold the FN key and move the scroll wheel.
2021-5-4
Use props
djiuser_chuAzLNoDKWo
lvl.1

United States

AvroTrain Posted at 5-4 03:29
Anyone know how to use zoom on Mac Air2 ?

Hello all
I just got a DJI Air 2S, I tried to use zoom but when I switch to Video, I do not see the button 1X next to the Video button then I cannot use the FN + Wheel to zoom as instructed.
Please help me to turn on that 1X button, I cannot find an answer from any where.
I am using DJI FLY ve\\Ver 1.4.0 and the latest update firmware for the Air 2S .
2021-5-5
Use props
Nicky2021
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_chuAzLNoDKWo Posted at 5-5 19:23
Hello all
I just got a DJI Air 2S, I tried to use zoom but when I switch to Video, I do not see the button 1X next to the Video button then I cannot use the FN + Wheel to zoom as instructed.
Please help me to turn on that 1X button, I cannot find an answer from any where.

I've just found out moment ago: Change the quality of picture to NORMAL (In Camera mode) then the icon 1X will show and we can zoom. Zoom mode won't work at advanced 10 bit picture and video
Tada
2021-5-5
Use props
AvroTrain
lvl.4
United States

djiuser_hTq6m0J6wiWR Posted at 5-4 10:57
In video capture mode, press and hold the FN key and move the scroll wheel.

So I did try this but still no zoom. Tried while recording. I'll check the manual.
2021-5-7
Use props
AvroTrain
lvl.4
United States

Nicky2021 Posted at 5-5 22:06
I've just found out moment ago: Change the quality of picture to NORMAL (In Camera mode) then the icon 1X will show and we can zoom. Zoom mode won't work at advanced 10 bit picture and video
Tada

After playing around with it and what you said about Higher grades of video....

Mavic Air2 for the Zoom feature you need to be in 4K Zoom Mode not Wide and 30FPS will get you up to 2X zoom. If you are in 4K Wide then it will not zoom. Less than 30FPS will only get you 2X zoom. If you use 1080P this will get you 4X zoom .

Also have to be on Aircraft Firmware 01.01.610 which is out now.
2021-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules