lost drone in the first day
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thatone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16365 ft
United Kingdom

i brought my dji mini 2 on friday and just started playing with it and i loved the footage it took so the next day i went to my friends house to record a video for him so i took off in his back garden and flew it to the park next door while i walked around the front i went in to the park and while the drone was in my line of sight i flew it to the estate when it just went  below my line of sight so i pressed return to home and i could see it again and very everything was fine until suddenly the drone disconnected and that was the end of the flight
the drone was not far from me and i could see it so i dont see how it could be the signal and i had 62 % battery so the power isnt it there were no trees or buildings anywhere near the drone. i tried searching for the drone but to no avail as neighbour didnt seem to care how much this drone cost and meant to me so i decided to search for my self until police were called and came to me and asked what i was doing understandabley . i explained my situation and they were sympathathic to my cause and began knocking on doors with me this upset the neighbours so they didnt answer the door to the police when they attempted to search peoples gardens.

My issues is here, i dont understand what could make the drone just fall out the sky like that and if my drone was to fall in someones garden and i know its in there garden what can i do to get it back because if the the police arent able to get it back how can a civillian. Ive uploaded my flight data too so if anyone wants to take a look at it and help me understand what caused this.

DJIFlightRecord_2021-05-01_[16-10-31].txt.zip

702.66 KB, Down times: 8

2021-5-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2021-5-3
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

How to read it?
Can you send a screen recording of the flight log?
Or use 3rd party to upload the log.
2021-5-4
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

How to read it?
Can you send a screen recording of the flight log?
Or use 3rd party to upload the log.
Sorry, posted twice, Bad internet.
2021-5-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there thatone. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Mini 2. Since this unfortunate incident happened and you have lost the said drone. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for your loss and thank you.
2021-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules