Smart Controller Inactive DJI Flight Simulator
1208 2 2021-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nociferyon
lvl.2
Monaco

Hi.

I tried to do some training sessions today with my Smart Controller & Dji Flight Simulator today but looks like it’s not working.
I did the latest update of the Smart Controller just before (V01.01.0040).

Nothing happens on Dji Flight Simulator when I move the sticks or even try to start the engines.
I managed to do it some months ago without a problem and/or without any additionnal settings.

My Smart Controller is well connected to my PC by USB, I can even see it’s well linked in Dji Flight Simulator as the sticks are appearing at the bottom of Dji Flight Simulator (see picture attached).

Thanks.

01.jpg
2021-5-3
Use props
Nociferyon
lvl.2
Monaco

Answer from Dji support:

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

We are grateful to assist you with your concern. Regarding this issue, please kindly try the below operations.

1. Does the smart remote controller work properly with the drone?

2. Please calibrate the smart remote controller via the DJI Go 4 app.

3. Please uninstall the Simulator and reinstall it: https://www.dji.com/simulator/info#downloads

4. Turn off the anti-virus software.

5. Try another USB cable and check the driver referring to the document attached to ensure the driver is fine.

If it does not work, please offer me the smart remote controller serial number and a short video of the issue for a check.
2021-5-5
Use props
Nociferyon
lvl.2
Monaco

(Funny & unprofessional) answer of Dji Customer Service:

« Confirmed it with our senior engineers, there is an incompatible issue for some computers with DJI Smart Controller using DJI Simulator. Sorry for this inconvenience caused and we have forwarded it to R&D department. Please kindly try another computer. »
2021-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules