3299 41 2021-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zUn61e6wOGrU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19158714 ft
  • >>>
Italy

HI This week I bought an Air 2S. I activated the product, I activated the care refresh, then I updated the product with PC with DJI assistant for mini2 and air 2s. I have always updated the remote control with PC and DJI assistant. Result: in any area I decide to take off as soon as I receive the satellites I have the message "altitude area 0 m" at the top left, the drone takes off and I can fly, but if I want to mastershot, I track the subject, but not active the mastershot, he always tells me that I have to lower my altitude and he doesn't do it. I calibrated compass, imu, remote control, I updated the drone again with DJI assistant, but the problem persists and is not solved. Please help me!
2021-5-3
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1640843 ft
Italy

Many people have the same problem described in different ways, but in the end the problem is that and DJI has not commented on it:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=241170
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=241685
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=240933

https://mavicpilots.com/threads/mastershots-issue.110288/

2021-5-3
Use props
djiuser_zUn61e6wOGrU
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Raf_IZ0QWM Posted at 5-3 12:01
Many people have the same problem described in different ways, but in the end the problem is that and DJI has not commented on it:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=241170

Allora siamo fottuti!
2021-5-3
Use props
Niknik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

I dont know I tested Mastershots and work perfect
2021-5-3
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Italy

Ah sei italiano. Si, come vedi cerco di raccogliere varie impressioni su vari forum.
Il problema l'ho descritto in qualcuno di questi thread.

2021-5-3
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I have used MasterShots numerous times and had no issues. From what height are you trying this?
2021-5-3
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Italy

Suren Posted at 5-3 21:07
I have used MasterShots numerous times and had no issues. From what height are you trying this?

Hi Suren, if you give a look to the link I posted, you will see that the problem occurs near some alert zone, not necessary NFZ.

2021-5-4
Use props
ildin
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Raf_IZ0QWM Posted at 5-4 04:37
Hi Suren, if you give a look to the link I posted, you will see that the problem occurs near some alert zone, not necessary NFZ.

No il problema è che il mio in qualsiasi zona decolli mi da zona altitudine 0 anche dove il limite di altezza è 200.000 km dopodichè posso volare liberamente e arrivare all'altezza massima, ma quando voglio fare mastershot sono a 10 mm da terra e mi dice impossibile eseguire per limite altezza massima abbassare l'altezza e non mi fa partire il mastershot.
Ho già scritto a DJI, ma si mantengono sul vago e anche loro mi dicono di controllare la zona di volo.
2021-5-4
Use props
ildin
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Raf_IZ0QWM Posted at 5-3 19:56
Ah sei italiano. Si, come vedi cerco di raccogliere varie impressioni su vari forum.
Il problema l'ho descritto in qualcuno di questi thread.

Questi vogliono che gli rimando il drone! Che devo fare glielo invio?
Dear ildin,

Thank you for your response.

We are very sorry to hear about the problem you are having with your DJI product. We suggest sending it back to our repair facility for further diagnosis of the said issue.

To make the repair process easier, we have an Online Repair Request system for you. After filling out the online forms you will receive a case number with instruction about how to send it in.

1. To get started with the online repair request, please click the link: https://service.dji.com/repair/index?lang=en and click the button "submit a repair request".
2. Log-in to your DJI account using your DJI username and password if you do not login.
3. Select your region and country, and follow the guidance step by step.
4. Once you have entered all of the required information, you will receive a case number formatted as CAS-XXXXXX-XXXXXX. And please follow the instruction provided to move forward.

Here are some instructions for you on the packaging:

- Do not only use the original packaging for shipping, always use a proper over box when return goods. (For DJI products, we advise to use original packing and a rigid box with flaps intact outside).
- Always use a solid box and strong tape. Do not use an envelope to ship back goods.

After the unit is sending out, you can check on the case status by clicking: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace

If you cannot finish the online repair case creation, please reply us with the following information to create one for you.

Full Name:
Phone number:
Serial number of DJI Product:
Poof of purchasing: (please attach it to us if it is not provided)
Complete Shipping Address (No PO Box. Kindly send us your complete shipping address to avoid further issues for shipping):
- House/Flat No./Building and floor:
- Street:
- City/Town:
- Province/State:
- Postal/Zip code:

Thanks for choosing DJI and have a nice day!

Thank you for choosing DJI products.

Best regards,

Christian
DJI Technical Support
YouTube: http://s.dji.com/DJI-Tutorials
2021-5-5
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Italy

ildin Posted at 5-5 12:32
Dear ildin,

A giudicare dal numero di persone che hanno lo stesso problema, non credo proprio che sia colpa del tuo drone.
Anche una persona che conosco ha il medesimo problema.
Siamo in attesa di un riscontro da parte di DJI ma non di rimandare indietro il drone.

Vedrai che è solo questione di tempo e faranno uscire un update del firmware o del software App Fly.
2021-5-5
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Italy

ildin Posted at 5-5 12:32
Dear ildin,

Anzi, in più rispondigli e digli di controllare il loro forum dove ho raccolto tutte le persone che si lamentano e dagli l'evidenza che il problema non è solo tuo.

2021-5-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_zUn61e6wOGrU. Thanks for reaching out and apologies to read about the problem you're experiencing. Please check if the problem would be resolved upon flying it to a different location. If it doesn't, please upload a screenshot of the warning/error so we can check it further.
2021-5-6
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-6 00:40
Hi, djiuser_zUn61e6wOGrU. Thanks for reaching out and apologies to read about the problem you're experiencing. Please check if the problem would be resolved upon flying it to a different location. If it doesn't, please upload a screenshot of the warning/error so we can check it further.

Thank you very much for your answer DJI Gamora.

I have tried in every way to bring out this problem.
But before decreeing it as a problem I wanted to collect the information of various users who are having it.

In fact it is very subtle and it does not happen for everyone.

In the area where my friend and I flew, he with the Air2s and I with the Air2, we have no flight problems.
We are within a Warning Zone (BOLOGNA CTR ZONE '1' Level: Warning Zones Type: Class D Airspace)

But it is not 0 meters.

He cannot perform mastershots. But can perform every other automatic shots, just like me with the Air2.

We will do a test outside the CTR zone because now there are finally no more travel restrictions for COVID-19.

In any case, many other users have similar situations, as you can read in this post.

2021-5-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Raf_IZ0QWM Posted at 5-6 02:05
Thank you very much for your answer DJI Gamora.

I have tried in every way to bring out this problem.

Do you only encounter this upon flying within the vicinity of a Geo-Zone?
2021-5-6
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-6 03:49
Do you only encounter this upon flying within the vicinity of a Geo-Zone?

I'll try it on the weekend but, as you can see, the geographic zone is a warning zone.
However, speaking with other users, it seems that it only happens within geo-zones whatever they are.
Not necessary "No Fly zones"

We wait for the other user to tell us where he tried to fly.
2021-5-6
Use props
ildin
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Gamora Pubblicato alle 5-6 03:49
Lo incontri solo quando voli nelle vicinanze di una Geo-Zone?

no sempre in tutte le zona
2021-5-6
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Italy

ildin Posted at 5-6 06:37
DJI Gamora Pubblicato alle 5-6 03:49
Lo incontri solo quando voli nelle vicinanze di una Geo-Zone?

Ok so for the ildin user it is a big problem. He has the problem everywhere.

2021-5-6
Use props
ildin
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Raf_IZ0QWM Posted at 5-6 07:14
Ok so for the ildin user it is a big problem. He has the problem everywhere.

Oggi DJI mi ha mandato la lettera di vettura per inviarlo in Olanda.
Vuole drone e radiocomando.
Il gimbal e gli stick del radiocomando devo metterli dentro?.
2021-5-6
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Italy

ildin Posted at 5-6 11:35
Oggi DJI mi ha mandato la lettera di vettura per inviarlo in Olanda.
Vuole drone e radiocomando.
Il gimbal e gli stick del radiocomando devo metterli dentro?.

Pazzesco. Sono proprio curioso di vedere cosa faranno.
Devi mandare il drone ed il radiocomando completo. Non SD ovviamente.
Se parli del copri gimbal si è meglio per evitare rotture durante il trasporto.
Gli stick puoi anche tenerteli...tanto li avranno.
2021-5-6
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Italy

I can confirm that the 0 meter alert disappears when I fly outside the Geo zone.
Also if the geo zone is not for 0 meters (no fly zone)

I think it would be necessary a software update to better check the type of geo zone.

2021-5-7
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Italy

I can confirm that the 0 meter alert disappears when I fly outside the Geo zone.

I think it would be necessary a software update to better check the type of geo zone.
Minute 1:48 and more

2021-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Raf_IZ0QWM Posted at 5-7 08:59

This has been forwarded to our team for further checking. Should there be any update, we'll immediately let you know.
2021-5-7
Use props
rpguy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5738396 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-7 23:29
This has been forwarded to our team for further checking. Should there be any update, we'll immediately let you know.

Same issue here with altitude zone 0ft. However, I can takeoff, fly with no problems, and can perform any of the same maneuvers manually that Mastershots is performing.
I am flying in an 'Enhanced Warning Zone'. I have a range of at least 2KM, and can fly at 120M altitude. No restrictions from the app. I should be able to use Mastershots. Please fix this issue. Mastershots should not be prevented if I can fly and perform the same maneuvers manually at the same location.
2021-5-8
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Italy

rpguy Posted at 5-8 03:00
Same issue here with altitude zone 0ft. However, I can takeoff, fly with no problems, and can perform any of the same maneuvers manually that Mastershots is performing.
I am flying in an 'Enhanced Warning Zone'. I have a range of at least 2KM, and can fly at 120M altitude. No restrictions from the app. I should be able to use Mastershots. Please fix this issue. Mastershots should not be prevented if I can fly and perform the same maneuvers manually at the same location.

YEs rpguy, don't worry now DJI knows about the problem.  
They will solve it.
2021-5-8
Use props
rpguy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5738396 ft
United States

Raf_IZ0QWM Posted at 5-8 10:30
They will solve it.

Thank you for posting and replying.
2021-5-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Raf_IZ0QWM Posted at 5-8 10:30
They will solve it.

Sorry but we're having a hard time duplicating the issue on our end and as suggested by our team, please extract both the Flight Data from the aircraft by connecting it to the DJI Assistant 2 and the DJI Fly log folder. Please upload both either on DropBox or GoogleDrive so we can better analyze it and suggest a solution.

In addition, please let us know the coordinates of the location wherein you've flown in which the problem can be encountered.

Many thanks for your cooperation.
log.jpg
2021-5-12
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-12 23:39
Sorry but we're having a hard time duplicating the issue on our end and as suggested by our team, please extract both the Flight Data from the aircraft by connecting it to the DJI Assistant 2 and the DJI Fly log folder. Please upload both either on DropBox or GoogleDrive so we can better analyze it and suggest a solution.

In addition, please let us know the coordinates of the location wherein you've flown in which the problem can be encountered.

Sent via PM.

Thank you
2021-5-13
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Gamora, please tell your engineers one simple thing:
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GEO ZONE AND NO FLY ZONE.
They banned the Mastershots in all class zones marked....this is a NO GO! for DJI....
They just need to unlock the Mastershots in Geo Zone and block only in vicinity of NO FLY ZONE!
How hard is for you DJI to understand something that 100 users complain about ????

Thank you.
2021-5-13
Use props
ildin
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Raf_IZ0QWM Posted at 5-6 12:36
Pazzesco. Sono proprio curioso di vedere cosa faranno.
Devi mandare il drone ed il radiocomando completo. Non SD ovviamente.
Se parli del copri gimbal si è meglio per evitare rotture durante il trasporto.

Ciao oggi il mio drone è arrivato in Olanda, quindi ora DJI ha in mano una unità dove è presente il problema e possono lavorare realmente sulla cosa spero che risolvano facilmente per tutti, perchè se non trovano una soluzione da potere inviare via aggiornamento software dovranno sostituire un bel pò di droni che voleranno tutti in Olanda, perchè da quello che capisco i droni con altitudine 0 ovunque stanno diventando un bel pò.
2021-5-14
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Italy

ildin Posted at 5-14 13:47
Ciao oggi il mio drone è arrivato in Olanda, quindi ora DJI ha in mano una unità dove è presente il problema e possono lavorare realmente sulla cosa spero che risolvano facilmente per tutti, perchè se non trovano una soluzione da potere inviare via aggiornamento software dovranno sostituire un bel pò di droni che voleranno tutti in Olanda, perchè da quello che capisco i droni con altitudine 0 ovunque stanno diventando un bel pò.

Bene. Io ho inviato a DJI tutti i log e le coordinate di dove avviene il problema, quindi anche con questo siamo a posto.
Ci stanno lavorando e sono certo che tutto si risolverà.
2021-5-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Raf_IZ0QWM Posted at 5-13 10:18
Sent via PM.

Thank you

The issue has already been confirmed as an application bug and will be fixed in the next firmware update. Thanks for forwarding this to our knowledge and our apologies for the inconvenience that it has caused.
2021-5-17
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Italy

Thank you very much!!
2021-5-17
Use props
ildin
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Raf_IZ0QWM Posted at 5-17 05:27
Thank you very much!!

Carissimo devo darti una brutta notizia, sul mio drone sono dovuti intervenire con una sostituzione di scheda madre, quindi non so quando riusciranno a risolvere via firmware, questo è quello che mi scrivono nelle note di riparazione:
the Aircraft Core Board Module was malfunctioned,which caused flight control related fault
2021-5-18
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Italy

ildin Posted at 5-18 08:01
Carissimo devo darti una brutta notizia, sul mio drone sono dovuti intervenire con una sostituzione di scheda madre, quindi non so quando riusciranno a risolvere via firmware, questo è quello che mi scrivono nelle note di riparazione:
the Aircraft Core Board Module was malfunctioned,which caused flight control related fault

Bah mi sembra veramente strana la necessità di sostituzione di una board. Comunque lo ha scritto DJI non io quindi mi fido. Non è possibile che tutti coloro che hanno il problema, abbiano la scheda madre in fault.
2021-5-18
Use props
ildin
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Raf_IZ0QWM Posted at 5-18 10:41
Bah mi sembra veramente strana la necessità di sostituzione di una board. Comunque lo ha scritto DJI non io quindi mi fido. Non è possibile che tutti coloro che hanno il problema, abbiano la scheda madre in fault.

Io non so che dirti di elettronica ne capisco ben poco i droni li so solo pilotare, quella che ho postato è la loro diagnosi nel mio caso, spero che sostituiscano presto quello che devono e che torni presto il nio drone perfettamente funzionante.
2021-5-18
Use props
ildin
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Carissimo, ieri è finita la storia, il mio drone è arrivato dall'Olanda, non a caso dico arrivato, in quanto non trattasi più del mio drone, ma di uno completamente nuovo con nuovo codice seriale, la radio invece è rimasta la stessa ora decollo e mi dice regolarmente in volo.
2021-5-26
Use props
ildin
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Carissimo
Ho una notizia bomba pazzesca!
Stamattina accendo il drone per fare il mio primo volo ed sorpresona!
Anche con questo zona di altitudine 0 e niente mastershot!
Ma ti rendi conto! Ho dovuto mandare in Olanda il drone a mie spese, per 15 giorni sono stato senza volare e che fanno mi rimandano un'altro drone difettoso!
Pazzesco tutto avrei pensato tranne che potesse accadere una cosa del genere!
2021-5-26
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Italy

ildin Posted at 5-26 20:21
Carissimo
Ho una notizia bomba pazzesca!
Stamattina accendo il drone per fare il mio primo volo ed sorpresona!

Perchè come ti dicevo, non c'entrava nulla il drone.
Il problema è nel firmware, dji fly app e fly safe database che ancora devono essere aggiornati.

2021-5-26
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Italy

DJI well knows where the problem is but still not solved.  They need time. Just not to solve only that bug.
I put myself in their shoes and I don't allow myself to rush them
2021-5-26
Use props
ildin
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Raf_IZ0QWM Posted at 5-26 21:32
DJI well knows where the problem is but still not solved.  They need time. Just not to solve only that bug.
I put myself in their shoes and I don't allow myself to rush them

Carissimo, ho una grande notizia, questa sera ho aggiornato il firmware alla nuova versione e finalmente da quota 0 m sono passato a quota 500 m e mi permette di fare i mastershots!
2021-7-27
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules