Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
canonsvogel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 684826 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello,

Is it better to just use the default lens of the camera, or should I use Nd filters. I know how Nd filters work, as I had them on my p4p.
On the air 2s, I just have the felling that it is bad for the camera. Mounting the a filter doesn't feel reliable. It might break or whatever.

With that I am afraid of dust collecting on the glass of the camera, so between the filter and the camera glass. This might damage or scratch the unreplacable camera glass.

Thanks
2021-5-3
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

should I use Nd filters?
What are you hoping to achieve?
Use ND filters if they will do what you need, otherwise leave them off.
You could always use a simple clear UV filter if you just want to protect the lens.
2021-5-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there canonsvogel. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The light reducing ND filters for the DJI Air 2S provide advanced users with precise control over shutter speed, and ensure clean footage even when the shutter opens at 180° with low ISO during recording ( Shutter opening angle is a common way of describing the shutter speed relative to the frame rate. For example, if the camera is recording at 24 fps with the shutter open at 180°, the exposure time is 1/48 second. ). Thank you.
2021-5-3
Use props
DGCA3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 465062 ft
United States

You're not going to break the the filter or the gimbal. The frame on the gimbal and the DJI ND filters are aluminum. A simple twist to remove the aluminum frame, then put on the filter and twist it back into position. It won't fall off.
2021-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules