Mavic Plat Pro Batt Cell error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snowsled
New
United States

I have a year old Mavic Platinum Pro that now has two of the three batteries with cell imbalances. Both show only 6 charges, each has one cell slightly below the others. I am past the 6 months warranty. Am I just forced to buy new expensive batteries for this drone? I see some rigging up special chargers and saving their batteries but I am not sure that is a worthwhile undertaking. I would ahve to buy a special charger and hack into the batteries. Are there any solutions for people who are not electronics experts. Seems like warranty will just be denied since I am just over a year since the purchase.

2021-5-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there snowsled. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. In general, the battery cell deviation should be lower than 0.05V at high power, and less than 0.1V at low power. May we know if you are you receiving any error messages on the DJI Go 4 application? Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-5-4
Use props
snowsled
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-4 20:55
Hello there snowsled. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. In general, the battery cell deviation should be lower than 0.05V at high power, and less than 0.1V at low power. May we know if you are you receiving any error messages on the DJI Go 4 application? Thank you and fly safe always.

In both battery's there is a cell 0.2V  lower than the others fully charged. I get a bad battery cell error and the drone will not take off. Works fine with one of the batteries from my fly more package.
2021-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules