Sub avatar
705 9 2021-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dark Horse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175276 ft
United States

I see many people have small avatars under their main one, showing the different drones they (supposedly) own. They also display distance flown.... How does one add these to their profile?

Thanks!
2021-5-3
Use props
Porktree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

Register your drone...
2021-5-3
Use props
Dark Horse
lvl.4
United States

Porktree Posted at 5-3 19:12
Register your drone...

Thank you!
2021-5-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Dark Horse. Thanks for reaching out! You need to have a DJI Drone that has been activated to the same forum account that you're using so it can reflect in your forum account.
2021-5-6
Use props
Dark Horse
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-6 00:35
Hi, Dark Horse. Thanks for reaching out! You need to have a DJI Drone that has been activated to the same forum account that you're using so it can reflect in your forum account.

Hello Gamora and thanks for the update, I'm not sure how to do this. I've looked through the menu when the drone is active as well as when it's not. I don't see where or how to accomplish this seemingly simple task. Any further instruction would sure be appreciated!
2021-5-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dark Horse Posted at 5-6 17:26
Hello Gamora and thanks for the update, I'm not sure how to do this. I've looked through the menu when the drone is active as well as when it's not. I don't see where or how to accomplish this seemingly simple task. Any further instruction would sure be appreciated!

Please DM us the email bound to your DJI account and the Serial Number of your DJI product.
2021-5-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Make sure you use the same email address on the forum as the one you use on the app.
Also note it won't work with 2nd hand drones.
2021-5-7
Use props
Dark Horse
lvl.4
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 5-7 01:03
Make sure you use the same email address on the forum as the one you use on the app.
Also note it won't work with 2nd hand drones.
Montfrooij, my drone is "2nd hand", but it's "brand new refurbished". Still a no go?
2021-5-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Dark Horse Posted at 5-7 01:32
Montfrooiz, my drone is "2nd hand", but it's "brand new refurbished". Still a no go?

Your flight record will show, but not the avatar.
2021-5-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Dark Horse Posted at 5-7 01:32
Montfrooiz, my drone is "2nd hand", but it's "brand new refurbished". Still a no go?

PS, the flight statistics now show up!
2021-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules