How to tell between Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 4 Pro V2?
2400 4 2021-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mosoklali
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151637 ft
Indonesia

I bought a used Phantom 4 Pro+ and the seller said it's a V2.0 one. I'm not sure though since I read somewhere in this forum if the easiest way to tell is from the remote controller. Mine is GL300E and the serial number of the drone is 189CF2PBA20104.

Is this regular Phantom 4 Pro+ or 4 Pro+ V2?

Thanks.

2021-5-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mosoklali. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. The difference from the DJI Phantom 4 Pro, the DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is equipped with the OcuSync 2.0 transmission system, which also allows the drone to connect to DJI Goggles wirelessly. The DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 also features an upgraded propulsion system with FOC sinusoidal driver ESCs and 9455S quick-release propellers that reduce noise and make the drone more aerodynamic. In addition I have sent you a PM with regards to the serial number that you have provided as well. Thank you.
2021-5-3
Use props
mosoklali
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151637 ft
Indonesia

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-3 23:27
Hello there mosoklali. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. The difference from the DJI Phantom 4 Pro, the DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is equipped with the OcuSync 2.0 transmission system, which also allows the drone to connect to DJI Goggles wirelessly. The DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 also features an upgraded propulsion system with FOC sinusoidal driver ESCs and 9455S quick-release propellers that reduce noise and make the drone more aerodynamic. In addition I have sent you a PM with regards to the serial number that you have provided as well. Thank you.

Hi DJI Stephen. I'm checking my inbox now. And thanks a lot for the super fast response. You rock!
2021-5-3
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Mine is GL300E
That's one of the two controllers for the original P4 pro.
It uses the GL300E and GL300F

The V2.0 uses the GL300K & GL300L
2021-5-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

mosoklali Posted at 5-3 23:32
Hi DJI Stephen. I'm checking my inbox now. And thanks a lot for the super fast response. You rock!

Hi there mosoklali. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to assist you.
2021-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules