Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RSC 2 display not working?
165 5 5-4 03:09
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NucleusPhoto
lvl.1

Belgium

Hi guys,
I've just received my shiny new RSC 2, and it appears that the display is broken? I've managed to turn on the gimbal, I can connect to it with the ronin app, I've updated the firmware, performed a balance test etc, however the little screen on the back remains blank/black. I don't even see a charging icon. I presume this means it is broken, or am I missing something?
5-4 03:09
Use props
NucleusPhoto
lvl.1

Belgium

Well I didn't wait for a response here. It's quite clear from all the information I found online that the LCD display should light up with the DJI logo as soon as it is turned on, which it does not do. DOA. So I'm sending it back. *sigh*
5-4 06:11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, we are sorry for bringing you any unpleasure experience on the RSC2. Could you please tell us if other functions are normal? If so, please send it back to us for exchanging, If you have already created any case, please tell us the case number, we will help to follow up.

Thanks
5-7 00:59
Use props
NucleusPhoto
lvl.1

Belgium

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-7 00:59
Hi, we are sorry for bringing you any unpleasure experience on the RSC2. Could you please tell us if other functions are normal? If so, please send it back to us for exchanging, If you have already created any case, please tell us the case number, we will help to follow up.

Thanks

Hello,

To the best of my knowledge all other functions were working as expected. It did stabilize the camera, balancing test, auto-tuning etc all worked. It was just the LCD display itself that seemed to be broken. In any case I've already sent the unit back to the online reseller I got it from. They confirmed the DOA today and had a replacement shipped. It should arrive tomorrow. Fingers crossed because I need it sunday!
5-7 04:47
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

NucleusPhoto Posted at 5-7 04:47
Hello,

To the best of my knowledge all other functions were working as expected. It did stabilize the camera, balancing test, auto-tuning etc all worked. It was just the LCD display itself that seemed to be broken. In any case I've already sent the unit back to the online reseller I got it from. They confirmed the DOA today and had a replacement shipped. It should arrive tomorrow. Fingers crossed because I need it sunday!

Hello, thank you for letting us know the updates. Again, we are sorry for the product issue on your RSC2. Hope everything is going well on your shooting, let us know if you need any assistance anytime.

Thanks
5-8 23:24
Use props
NucleusPhoto
lvl.1

Belgium

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-8 23:24
Hello, thank you for letting us know the updates. Again, we are sorry for the product issue on your RSC2. Hope everything is going well on your shooting, let us know if you need any assistance anytime.

Thanks

Hi,

I can confirm that I did indeed receive the replacement in time! Thanks for the follow-up. But.. If you want to send me a complimentary Air2S for my trouble, I would not decline! ;-)

Kind regards
5-10 10:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules