RSC 2 display not working?
3760 13 2021-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NucleusPhoto
lvl.1

Belgium

Hi guys,
I've just received my shiny new RSC 2, and it appears that the display is broken? I've managed to turn on the gimbal, I can connect to it with the ronin app, I've updated the firmware, performed a balance test etc, however the little screen on the back remains blank/black. I don't even see a charging icon. I presume this means it is broken, or am I missing something?
2021-5-4
Use props
NucleusPhoto
lvl.1

Belgium

Well I didn't wait for a response here. It's quite clear from all the information I found online that the LCD display should light up with the DJI logo as soon as it is turned on, which it does not do. DOA. So I'm sending it back. *sigh*
2021-5-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, we are sorry for bringing you any unpleasure experience on the RSC2. Could you please tell us if other functions are normal? If so, please send it back to us for exchanging, If you have already created any case, please tell us the case number, we will help to follow up.

Thanks
2021-5-7
Use props
NucleusPhoto
lvl.1

Belgium

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-7 00:59
Hi, we are sorry for bringing you any unpleasure experience on the RSC2. Could you please tell us if other functions are normal? If so, please send it back to us for exchanging, If you have already created any case, please tell us the case number, we will help to follow up.

Thanks

Hello,

To the best of my knowledge all other functions were working as expected. It did stabilize the camera, balancing test, auto-tuning etc all worked. It was just the LCD display itself that seemed to be broken. In any case I've already sent the unit back to the online reseller I got it from. They confirmed the DOA today and had a replacement shipped. It should arrive tomorrow. Fingers crossed because I need it sunday!
2021-5-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

NucleusPhoto Posted at 5-7 04:47
Hello,

To the best of my knowledge all other functions were working as expected. It did stabilize the camera, balancing test, auto-tuning etc all worked. It was just the LCD display itself that seemed to be broken. In any case I've already sent the unit back to the online reseller I got it from. They confirmed the DOA today and had a replacement shipped. It should arrive tomorrow. Fingers crossed because I need it sunday!

Hello, thank you for letting us know the updates. Again, we are sorry for the product issue on your RSC2. Hope everything is going well on your shooting, let us know if you need any assistance anytime.

Thanks
2021-5-8
Use props
NucleusPhoto
lvl.1

Belgium

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-8 23:24
Hello, thank you for letting us know the updates. Again, we are sorry for the product issue on your RSC2. Hope everything is going well on your shooting, let us know if you need any assistance anytime.

Thanks

Hi,

I can confirm that I did indeed receive the replacement in time! Thanks for the follow-up. But.. If you want to send me a complimentary Air2S for my trouble, I would not decline! ;-)

Kind regards
2021-5-10
Use props
djiuser_EjarGzcbcn6p
New
New Zealand

Hi there, I am having the same issue
2022-9-11
Use props
djiuser_YaLiEF28cWiR
lvl.1

South Africa

DJI Wanda Posted at 2021-5-7 00:59
Hi, we are sorry for bringing you any unpleasure experience on the RSC2. Could you please tell us if other functions are normal? If so, please send it back to us for exchanging, If you have already created any case, please tell us the case number, we will help to follow up.

Thanks

Hi
My dji ronin rsc2 joystick is demaged inside
Can you please provide me dissembly process for it
Or a way to fix it
My joy stick is nomore in the middle it stays down so gimble is moving by itself
Is there a way to replace or fix it
2023-8-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_YaLiEF28cWiR Posted at 8-15 01:09
Hi
My dji ronin rsc2 joystick is demaged inside
Can you please provide me dissembly process for it

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. We do not have instructions for assembly and self-repair.
For your issue, you are advised to submit an online repair request and send it back for further diagnosis.
https://www.dji.com/support/repair?site=brandsite&from=footer
2023-8-19
Use props
salem777
New

Tunisia

hey bro i have the same problem    when i open  gimble it open but  the screen still black  not showing anyhing and  i buy it just now it's new  can you help me please  
2023-8-20
Use props
Puryclrofl
lvl.1

Moldova

Dji Rs2, does turn on, but the screen remains off after that I can not turn it off from the button. Only if I take off the battery. Can someone give any advice with what could be done ?
2023-8-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Puryclrofl Posted at 8-21 01:25
Dji Rs2, does turn on, but the screen remains off after that I can not turn it off from the button. Only if I take off the battery. Can someone give any advice with what could be done ?

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please take a video showing the issue and upload it via Google Drive or YouTube and send the link here so we can verify the issue and check it further? Please keep us posted so we can help you. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-8-31
Use props
djiuser_3xjH5VtZJ3Lr
New
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2021-5-7 00:59

Thanks

Hello, I’m experiencing the same issue.  Used my gimble maybe 4 times since I’ve bought it.  Now the screen won’t turn on.
2023-11-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_3xjH5VtZJ3Lr Posted at 11-24 15:53
Hello, I’m experiencing the same issue.  Used my gimble maybe 4 times since I’ve bought it.  Now the screen won’t turn on.

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about this situation. May I confirm the exact model of your gimbal? If the firmware is updated and the display is still unresponsive, you may send the gimbal for proper inspection via this link: repair.dji.com Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules