527 1 2021-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheLensAloft
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34865 ft
United States

Hello all,

just thought i would share something so you dont have to go through the complete frustration i had to. If you send your V2 goggles in for a problem and they send you a new set then you will need to activate them like you did when you got them the first time. DJI site says to just plug them into the assistant 2 for FPV and activate. yes and no. there is one step they arent telling you. heres the most important part. power up your FPV drone, FPV remote controller, and the goggles. Now press and hold the power button on the drone till you get the funny little tone that tells you its in linking mode. then on the goggles, there is a tiny little recessed red button by the 5d button that you will need to press with a paper clip or sharp point pen to put the goggles into linking mode. once you have done this, look in the goggles and now you should see the camera view from the drone. now you can either plug into assistant or dji fly app and activate. hope this helps everyone.

Cheers!!

2021-5-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Glad to know that everything went smoothly. If there is anything I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules