Matrice 210RTKV2 rinex file
1926 3 2021-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gilrito
lvl.2
Portugal

Dear all,

I notice that using the NTRIP conection in the M210RTK the DJI pilot doesn't save correctly the *_Rinex.obs. This file has 0 bytes in the DCIM/Survey/**** directory.
Did you know how i can find the correct file for doing ppk processing?

Regards, Gil

2021-5-4
Use props
jason_rmh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6674222 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Gil,
Rinex files are being created ok for me with the M210 v2 RTK, x7 camera with 24mm lens.
They are only created when using DJI Pilot (crystal sky) with automated flight (not manual mission).

Are you using latest firmware and latest version of DJI Pilot? v2.3.1.5
https://service-adhoc.dji.com/do ... 0-b09e-45a82d31ce83

Thanks
Jason

2021-6-17
Use props
gilrito
lvl.2
Portugal

jason_rmh Posted at 6-17 11:24
Hi Gil,
Rinex files are being created ok for me with the M210 v2 RTK, x7 camera with 24mm lens.
They are only created when using DJI Pilot (crystal sky) with automated flight (not manual mission).

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the info. I'm using the latest version of the firmware and the pilot version 2.3.1.5. However  for the RTK I'm using a NTRIP connection and not the D-Link2 station.
Are you also using a NTRIP connection?
Regards, Gil
2021-6-18
Use props
jason_rmh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6674222 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

gilrito Posted at 6-18 01:00
Hi Jason,

Thanks for the info. I'm using the latest version of the firmware and the pilot version 2.3.1.5. However  for the RTK I'm using a NTRIP connection and not the D-Link2 station.

Hi Gil,
I am not using NTRIP or base station, purely using rinex data for ppk.

Can you try with rtk off, automate a flight, you should then see a 'SURVEYS' folder on the sd card containing images and rinex data for post processing.

It's possible that if you are using RTK / NTRIP, that Rinex data is not generated.

Thanks
Jason
2021-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules