Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Quickshots & Mastershots in 4K 25 FPS ?
4018 13 2021-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
serge_ND
lvl.1
Flight distance : 160276 ft
France

I discovered that it is possible to film Quickshots and Mastershots in 4K. Fine !!! But the video is recorded with 30 FPS. It is possible to record with 25 FPS ?
I'm located in France (Europe), and I need to record with 25 FPS (PAL). Thanks for the feedback !
2021-5-4
Use props
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422549 ft
United States

I recently noticed that Asteroid and Hyperlpase both shot at 25FPS even though my main video settings were set to 5.4K at 30FPS.  Additionally, regarding resolution, the Hyperlapse mode reverted to 4K and the Asteroid mode reverted to 1080P.

Not sure if I did something wrong or if this is the intended behavior of these different modes?  I'm in the U.S. so I have no need for 25FPS and I'm wondering what these clips (Asteroid and Hyperlapse) will look like when combined with other clips on a 30FPS timeline?
2021-5-4
Use props
serge_ND
lvl.1
France

Chuck Campfield Posted at 5-4 12:29
I recently noticed that Asteroid and Hyperlpase both shot at 25FPS even though my main video settings were set to 5.4K at 30FPS.  Additionally, regarding resolution, the Hyperlapse mode reverted to 4K and the Asteroid mode reverted to 1080P.

Not sure if I did something wrong or if this is the intended behavior of these different modes?  I'm in the U.S. so I have no need for 25FPS and I'm wondering what these clips (Asteroid and Hyperlapse) will look like when combined with other clips on a 30FPS timeline?

I confirme. Asteroid and Hyperlapse revert to 1080 25 FPS !!!
25 FPS on a 30 FPS Timeline creates intermediate images by merging pixels from neighboring images and  may cause visual defects. A rendering is probably necessary.
2021-5-4
Use props
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422549 ft
United States

serge_ND Posted at 5-4 23:16
I confirme. Asteroid and Hyperlapse revert to 1080 25 FPS !!!
25 FPS on a 30 FPS Timeline creates intermediate images by merging pixels from neighboring images and  may cause visual defects. A rendering is probably necessary.

Just to be clear, for me my Hyperlapse reverted to 4K (not 1080P) at 25FPS.  It was only Asteroid that reverted all the way down to 1080P at 25FPS.  And my main video setting was set to 5.4K at the time.

Are you sure that Hyperlapse is shooting at 1080P for you?  Maybe you may need to adjust some settings to get your Hyperlapse to come out at 4K?  Double-check and let me know, I'm curious.
2021-5-5
Use props
serge_ND
lvl.1
France

Chuck Campfield Posted at 5-5 09:37
Just to be clear, for me my Hyperlapse reverted to 4K (not 1080P) at 25FPS.  It was only Asteroid that reverted all the way down to 1080P at 25FPS.  And my main video setting was set to 5.4K at the time.

Are you sure that Hyperlapse is shooting at 1080P for you?  Maybe you may need to adjust some settings to get your Hyperlapse to come out at 4K?  Double-check and let me know, I'm curious.

Your right, only Asteroid ;-)
2021-5-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, serge_ND. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry, but as of the time being, both QuickShots and MasterShots don't support 4K in 25 fps.
2021-5-6
Use props
serge_ND
lvl.1
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-6 04:13
Hi, serge_ND. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry, but as of the time being, both QuickShots and MasterShots don't support 4K in 25 fps.

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I hope for a firmware update !
2021-5-7
Use props
djiuser_PAUi1DDfv5IL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 132113 ft
Norway

serge_ND Posted at 5-7 06:19
Hi, thanks for the feedback. I hope for a firmware update !

After the last firmware update for the 2S it's still producing 1080p25 Asteroids BUT seems to be attempting (very poorly) a conform from 30fps ... they are extremely jerky (approximately 1 frame missing every 5 frames) and about 20% fast motion. Arggh.
2021-6-24
Use props
Captain Dangerous
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251762 ft
United Kingdom

We need full control over frame rates, each person edits video in a different was and we should be able to select the rate we want to film at.
2021-6-25
Use props
djiuser_SBuNBybJr8Zh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7198 ft
Sweden

When I do quickshot it remove the dlog profile for me is that normal ?
2021-6-26
Use props
DannyAir2s
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I need the quickshots to be available in 24 FPS, its unuseable for me at 30 FPS as I record across other devices at 24 FPS, the AIR 2S is rapidly turning out to be a terrible decision, I wish I had kept using my Air 2 instead, Come on DJI this is ridiculous to release a model without the simplest of things like a frame rate choice ?
Why dont you get a product ready at the time of release rather than rushing it out then trying to fix it later, really poor
2021-7-16
Use props
Sabka
lvl.1
Netherlands

Agreed! Make that in 50fps please and also with d-cinelike otherwise, what's the use?
2022-7-3
Use props
Sabka
lvl.1
Netherlands

djiuser_SBuNBybJr8Zh Posted at 2021-6-26 14:22
When I do quickshot it remove the dlog profile for me is that normal ?

it definitely shouldn't be...but it is. Very upsetting.
2022-7-3
Use props
Alexis Lks
New

Greece

Today I had my first flight with the m4p!I always set my cameras to 4K 50fps!mastershots and quickshots automatically change the format to 4K 30fps and ruins my projects!!do we know if this will be fix in the future??
None talks about that problem but this is serious
1-20 14:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules