Lack of software
822 2 2015-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pt48653
lvl.1

United States

Totally frustrated. I have spent a lot of money on my setups. I like the naza controller but will probably never use again. I have the 900mhz datalink and bluetooth on my system. Problem is bluetooth only works with Mac and 900 mhz datalink only works with PC!!! I have to use my Ipad to set up the controller and my windows tablet to run the ground station for the datalink to work. What are they thinking!!! Why not have it work acrross all the platforms and let me only use one computer instead of 2. Just bought a Pixhawk and everything connects to my PC tablet!! So Sad!!!!
2015-7-17
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

I am afraid that the 900M only support PC ground station, and if you want use ipad or PC, you can consider 2.4G datalink
2015-7-21
Use props
JoeRockhead
lvl.1
Flight distance : 912877 ft
  • >>>
United States

Unless DJI kicks it in gear and invests some R&D into the 900Mhz Datalink, I think you can write the DJI Datalink obituary.  The 2.4Ghz is too weak and the 900Mhz doesn't have tablet support.  Obviously the competitors are investing and have now passed DJI in this area.  The TBS Crossfire is now clearly superior over the DJI Datalink products.

This is sad, since all DJI simply needs to do is incorporate tablet support into the 900Mhz product.  DJI has an advantage since the Groundstation app is superior to Andropilot and Droidplanner; however, the apps are irrelevant if the 900Mhz product isn't supported

Wake up DJI!

2015-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules