Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Panasonic GH5/GH5s no work with monitor
1817 3 2021-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jordi08
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3671 ft
Spain

Hi friends,

I have a problem and I do not know if it is my error or a limitation of my gimbal. When I connect either of my two Panasonic GH5 / GH5s cameras with an external monitor, the camera screen turns off when I turn on the RS2. When I turn off the gimbal, they come back on. It's like the gimbal prevents using two screens simultaneously, and only lets me use the external monitor. Any suggestion?
2021-5-4
Use props
JasonCole
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1278360 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I have the same issue too, have you found a fix for it?
2021-5-25
Use props
Jordi08
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3671 ft
Spain

JasonCole Posted at 5-25 19:09
I have the same issue too, have you found a fix for it?

No, but I think it may be a Panasonic problem and not DJI's. Yesterday they announced a new firmware (Panasonic), maybe they include this option.
2021-5-25
Use props
Paulo Paulino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2774265 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

I have the same problem , my GH5 screen become black after I turn Raveneye on, but I don´t think is Panasonic problem because GH5 monitor can work with external recorders and monitors when we plug them on via HDMI. Dji must know this, it´s not now a Panasonic problem since Raveneye come later. Also internal Dji must talk with other brands when they release something like reaveneye, its unacceptable this situation in my point of view. It´s not the final client that need to find a solution.

To me, my raveneye is completely unusable with my GH5 screen off.   

Please Dji fix this, if not via software make it via hardware.
2021-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules