1792 4 2021-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thmarti
New

Switzerland

Hi
I use a DJI Osmo mobile and a iPhone Xr Version 14.5.1 with the app DJI Go

The App can't connect to the Gimbal. It seems like there is no active Bluetooth.
If I try to connect, the app says: Activate the bluetooth connection.

Tha same message comes with another osmo device.

The gimbal can be paired with the phone. that works. but no connection to the App..

What am I doing wrong?

sincerly
Thomas
2021-5-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Thomas. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if there will be changes. Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone XR ) on the recommended mobile device lists for the DJI Osmo Mobile and for the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said  application and for the said gimbal. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone XR will be able to work on the  DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go application. Thank you.

2021-5-4
Use props
thmarti
New

Switzerland

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-4 22:46
Hello there Thomas. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if there will be changes. Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone XR ) on the recommended mobile device lists for the DJI Osmo Mobile and for the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said  application and for the said gimbal. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone XR will be able to work on the  DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go application. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi Stephen
Thanks for the quick answer. I tested with a Iphone 8 IOS version 14.4.
That works.

I updated the iPhone 8 to the same IOS Versionas the Iphone Xr.
It still works.

Edit: The iPhone Xr worked also before updates ...
Will the Dji Go updated?
2021-5-5
Use props
ShowPhotoViking
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-4 22:46
Hello there Thomas. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if there will be changes. Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone XR ) on the recommended mobile device lists for the DJI Osmo Mobile and for the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said  application and for the said gimbal. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone XR will be able to work on the  DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go application. Thank you.

[view_image]

I have the same problem using iPhone 7 plus and latest version of iOS and dji GO.
Anders
2021-5-8
Use props
gselis
New

United States

Hi ShowPhotoViking and thmarti: Deleting and reinstalling the application corrected this problem for me. Hopefully this will work for you as well!
2021-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules