2469 1 2021-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MattCaz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251358 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there any way to avoid having to bind the smart controller or any controller for that matter when you go to fly a different drone.  I have a mini 2, MA2 and A2s and I alternate between the SC on the MA2 and A2s and the reg controller with the 1200 nit Tripltek tablet on all 3 of them.  I select the drone and it tells me that I have to bind it to have flyaway protection.

Every time I try and change to a different drone than the last flight, it wants me to rebind.  Why can't it remember that there are 2 controllers used on the drones?  Is there some feature that I'm overlooking to make this easier?

If I've missed it, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and assistance,
matt

2021-5-4
Use props
MattCaz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251358 ft
  • >>>
United States

I did some testing and it seems if you use the Aircraft manager on the SC you can avoid having to rebind every time.  The standard controller.. no luck.  I chatted with DJI tech support and was told that it needs to be bound every time because they only expected everyone to use just 1 controller on the drone.  I'll do what I have to do when I want to use my Tripltek tablet with Dronelink on the MA2.

I guess I have my answer.  If I find out the SC doesn't remember I'll update my post.
2021-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules