Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
VIsion 2+ camera wont tilt up and down, and drifts on its own
1228 5 2015-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
batspiocapitol
lvl.1

Philippines

the camera of my vision 2+ wont tilt up or down, using DJI app if you press down it stay's down and if you turn the unit right or left it drifts away and then comeback on its own the hover, i already updated the camera but its satys the same
2015-7-17
Use props
roy
lvl.4

United States

Which controller are you using. The newer type with the camera control  wheel or the older double AA battery powered. Are you controlling the camera via tablet/phone or the RC?You say it drifts away are you talking about the quad as you are talking about hover. Need a little more details.
2015-7-18
Use props
batspiocapitol
lvl.1

Philippines

Im using the Double AA POwered sirand im controling it by Phone im talking about the quad if i turn it right or left it drifts away and then comes back
and hover without moving forward or touching the sticks.
2015-7-19
Use props
Riff Raff
lvl.1

United States

batspiocapitol@ Posted at 2015-7-20 10:34
Im using the Double AA POwered sirand im controling it by Phone im talking about the quad if i turn  ...

I think it will help if you better define the drifting situation.  
S1 and S2 switch settings?
Altitude?
How far is the drift?
How many GPS are locked in on the Vision App?
Is this a new behavior for your Phantom 2?

I have found that lateral drifting is significant if I have less than 8 satellites locked in.  When I have  10 or 11 satellites the hover is very, very stable.  6 or 7 satellites and the drifting is kind of irritating and definitely not trustworthy to stay put.  It needs frequent correction even in GPS mode with only 6 or 7 satellites locked in.   I'm flying a P2 Vision.
2015-7-20
Use props
batspiocapitol
lvl.1

Philippines

sir the controller and drifting part  now is OK, the only problem now is the camera, i will send you the video later
2015-7-20
Use props
batspiocapitol
lvl.1

Philippines

2015-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules