Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal dial on Motion Controller not working
2437 7 2021-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sbarton
lvl.3
Flight distance : 877110 ft
United States

No matter what I do, I can't get the gimbal tilt slider button to do anything on the Motion Controller.  I understand that adjusting it through the full range would not make sense or work with the motion controller, but 10-15* up or down would be nice.  
2021-5-5
Use props
djiuser_32JVMvN0Ofgk
New
Flight distance : 115919 ft
Netherlands

indeed a real pity that the gimbal cannot be adjusted when using motion controller. Flying is really easy, but I get a lot of clouds on the video now. A fixed offset should be an easy thing to program, i would say.

Anyone has a solution? Could this be achieved with gimbal calibration?
2021-5-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, sbarton. Thanks for reaching out! Are you adjusting the Gimbal Tilt Slider during a flight? Please be advised that the Gimbal Tilt Slider is only available before takeoff.
2021-5-6
Use props
sbarton
lvl.3
United States

Duplicate post.  Can't delete.    See below.
2021-5-6
Use props
sbarton
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-6 00:07
Hi, sbarton. Thanks for reaching out! Are you adjusting the Gimbal Tilt Slider during a flight? Please be advised that the Gimbal Tilt Slider is only available before takeoff.

It kinda works when you adjust it before take off.  The gimbal will move, but it will not hold that offset when flying (note, not gimbal position, but offset from what center would be when flying with motion controller).  Basically if I'm flying over something and want the camera facing downward over something I have to fly at a downward angle. This results in my flying down for bit, then stopping, flying up to regain altitude, then fly downwards angle again.  What I want to do is fly forward, maintaining my height, but be able to look/film downward more.  In this particular case, when flying straight ahead and not changing altitude, the circle that shows where you are going would not be in the center of the screen, but would be in the top half of the screen.  
2021-5-6
Use props
Steelart99
lvl.4
Flight distance : 77936 ft

United States

As an aside, I've been able to adjust the gimbal during RTH.  It is nice to be able to look straight down to see where I'm landing.
2021-5-6
Use props
fansd415c756
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2021-5-6 00:07
Hi, sbarton. Thanks for reaching out! Are you adjusting the Gimbal Tilt Slider during a flight? Please be advised that the Gimbal Tilt Slider is only available before takeoff.
N
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fansd415c756. Is there anything that we can help you with? Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us here at DJI Forum, we will be more than happy to assist you.
2022-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules