Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI RS2 Combo and RavenEye Audio
130 1 5-5 06:07
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geekinit
lvl.1
United States

I've been using the DJI Ronin RS2 Combo which includes the RavenEye wireless image transmission system with my Canon R5.  I am super happy with the setup, however I have one issue I am trying to work around.  

The RavenEye does not appear to be transmitting HDMI audio to my iPhone when using the Ronin app under the cached videos.  When searching the web, I cannot determine if this is a limitation of the RavenEye or if there's an issue with my particular unit.  I have attempted using an external monitor and can verify that Canon R5 is sending audio to HDMI.  

Does anyone know if the RavenEye transmits audio?

The main issue I am having is that without audio, I can't check audio quality between takes, and I have to disconnect or power off the RavenEye to get my camera to play audio to my headset.  This slows down my workflow.  Having audio would make the RS2 combo an incredible match with my Canon R5 and iPhone.

Thanks in advance for your help!

5-5 06:07
Use props
MutantPhreak
lvl.1
United States

I'm experiencing the same issue, only with a Canon 80D.  I've scoured the documentation and have found nothing.
5-10 20:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules