Received my Osmo after Shield repair and the gimbal is crooked
515 5 2021-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djfickle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 266549 ft
United States

As the title says, Received my Osmo after Shield repair and the gimbal is crooked, has anyone had this problem? I think it should be sent back and fixed. Is there an Admin on here that knows how to go about this problem? Is this a problem?

Gimbal Crooked

Gimbal Crooked
2021-5-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. It is a protective cap, you may check the performance of the Osmo to see if it works well or not. If there is any further issue, please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for service again. We'll do our best to help this out.
2021-5-5
Use props
djfickle
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-5 19:52
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. It is a protective cap, you may check the performance of the Osmo to see if it works well or not. If there is any further issue, please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for service again. We'll do our best to help this out.

I did test it and it works, but will it not get dust and other particles under the cap that is crooked?  Wouldn't there be future issues as a result of this crooked cap? I have no more Shield insurance so any problems from this would be on me. I think this needs to get fixed right, I tried to do a chat but they are not opened at the moment. Will try again tomorrow to get ahold of someone. Thank you.
2021-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djfickle Posted at 5-10 18:34
I did test it and it works, but will it not get dust and other particles under the cap that is crooked?  Wouldn't there be future issues as a result of this crooked cap? I have no more Shield insurance so any problems from this would be on me. I think this needs to get fixed right, I tried to do a chat but they are not opened at the moment. Will try again tomorrow to get ahold of someone. Thank you.

Sorry for the inconvenience. You may send us an email to support@dji.com, our team will follow up on it.
2021-5-10
Use props
djfickle
lvl.4
United States

What a horrible experience this has been. I sent it back in its original box (Osmo was bubble wrap inside the original box) inside a bigger box with even more bubble wrap, I never received my original box back on top of all the other problems! Two invoices over a two-week timeframe, when I should never have been billed because y'all sent faulty product in the 1st place. So, y'all let it sit there during graduation season when I really was in need of it for both my children's graduation! No paperwork for weeks, with excuses from y'all. Also, how dare y'all package it up so crappy, both times!!!! I should post both videos of those unboxings on my Youtube! It clearly states in your policies how we have to send a product to y'all. If we do that wrong, you can void our warranties, but the way you send back the product is completely unacceptable from both locations (California and Texas), but the California location does process better than the Texas (Dallas) location. WHERE'S MY ORIGINAL BOX! This, this time, has been the worst experience so far with the repair shop. It just keeps going downhill. All the DJI products bought (main components and add-ons and insurance)  from authorized dealers, and this is how we get treated from the repair services? At least when I got it back the 1st time from California, they sent it back in its original box with updated serial number stickers put over the old sticker and pictures of my product getting work on. I have never gotten that from Texas (Dallas location).
2021-7-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djfickle Posted at 7-3 20:55
What a horrible experience this has been. I sent it back in its original box (Osmo was bubble wrap inside the original box) inside a bigger box with even more bubble wrap, I never received my original box back on top of all the other problems! Two invoices over a two-week timeframe, when I should never have been billed because y'all sent faulty product in the 1st place. So, y'all let it sit there during graduation season when I really was in need of it for both my children's graduation! No paperwork for weeks, with excuses from y'all. Also, how dare y'all package it up so crappy, both times!!!! I should post both videos of those unboxings on my Youtube! It clearly states in your policies how we have to send a product to y'all. If we do that wrong, you can void our warranties, but the way you send back the product is completely unacceptable from both locations (California and Texas), but the California location does process better than the Texas (Dallas) location. WHERE'S MY ORIGINAL BOX! This, this time, has been the worst experience so far with the repair shop. It just keeps going downhill. All the DJI products bought (main components and add-ons and insurance)  from authorized dealers, and this is how we get treated from the repair services? At least when I got it back the 1st time from California, they sent it back in its original box with updated serial number stickers put over the old sticker and pictures of my product getting work on. I have never gotten that from Texas (Dallas location).

Hi, I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will escalate your case to the supervisor department regarding your case for further follow-up and solution. They will contact you soon in working days.
I am also very concerned about the product, may I know if the gimbal is working normally? Look forward to hearing back from you. Apologize again for the difficulties.
2021-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules