DJI Go 4 S6 tab lite
1860 1 2021-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Macmain
New

United Kingdom

Hi all

Can anyone please help, i have been reading different articles dotted about that The S6 tab lite does work with the DJIGO 4 app.
but i cant for the life of me get it to work.. up to now ive tried a Samsung Tab A. And now A £450 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite..
It will work with my old S7 Mobile phone..
2021-5-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Macmain. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung S6 Tab Lite ) that your are trying to use on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4  application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S6 Tab Lite will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on your DJI drone. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

2021-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules