PGYTech DJI FPV Hard Case?
1804 11 2021-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sergeant
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

You've just spent over $1000 on the DJI FPV kit and so it seems ridiculous not to store it safely in a case which protects it all! DroningON has just reviewed the brand new PGYTech DJI FPV hard-case which stores all of your stuff safely, including three batteries!

2021-5-5
Use props
MarcelN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2307733 ft
Netherlands

Just give me the foam, I already have the MP2 case from PGYTech
2021-5-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sergeant. Good day and thank you for posting this interesting video you have came upon. Nice find and thank you for your support.
2021-5-5
Use props
bstshotcomcast.net
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40207 ft
  • >>>
United States

The case I want from them is like $50+ for shipping because it is overseas. I'm waiting for B&H to get it in stock. They keep telling me it will be soon. Hopefully that is true. $0 cost for shipping btw with B&H.
2021-5-6
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hard to find fault when you get stuff for free!

Just my opinion but here goes….

Awful case, poor review, first off he failed to notice the prop storage under the goggles cut outs, put the props in front of the drone & the gimbal cover will get scratched up.

No place to store cables, data or power. Motion controller storage does not adequately support it away from the drone, drop the case and your motion controller will hit the drone.

Everything was just stuffed in, if you start your review with how important good storage is, don’t just stuff your expensive gear in!

I wouldn’t be investing in that case from that review!!
2021-5-6
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I just bought the GPC case. Expensive but fits everything very well.
2021-5-6
Use props
Frontliner 2020
Second Officer
Philippines

PGYTech always creates cool drone carrying cases... ...
2021-5-6
Use props
sergeant
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

Buzzyone Posted at 5-6 20:22
Hard to find fault when you get stuff for free!

Just my opinion but here goes….

Whether something is sent for free or not, it doesn't affect the view given by DroningON. Many reviewers agreed will praise a company simply because they want more freebies, but those reviews won't contain any criticism in the slightest.

However, as pointed out, there is actually a 'fault' found in this review by raising the fact that it's significantly heavy for a case.

In regards to the prop storage, this is a REAL review, not a scripted advert and therefore it's from the experience of someone that has just received it, like you and I, a consumer. Missing the prop cut-out is hardly a reason to condemn a review.

Finally, as you saw in the review, everything fits and to make more storage for cables etc would mean making the case even bigger, nobody wants that.

And on a separate note, lighten up, you come across as quite a misery
2021-5-7
Use props
sergeant
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

MarcelN Posted at 5-5 13:49
Just give me the foam, I already have the MP2 case from PGYTech

Do they sell the foams separately? Would be great if they did, it absolutely makes sense seen as most of these are based on the same premium case.
2021-5-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very good.
Although I prefer my bag.
2021-5-7
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just had to cut the foam round where the goggles slide in as it was a little bit too tight with the headband on. Fit perfect now and a really good case for the combo.
2021-5-8
Use props
MarcelN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2307733 ft
Netherlands

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ ... 6.31.28df68b34jztGL
2021-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules