Aircraft Not Connected to RC
1735 3 2021-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans34b0ce70
lvl.1
Malaysia

1#

I bought Brand new DJI MAVIC MINI, I trying to connect First time, am getting "AIRCRAFT NOT CONNECTED"  error, Aircraft getting very fast blinking YELLOW light,
already updated firmware in both RC and AirCraft using MacBook, but still getting same issue. anybody help me this issue?
1.jpg 2.jpg

2021-5-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans34b0ce70. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. If you haven't tried, please link the aircraft and remote via the physical buttons. You can refer to the step-by-step guide in the attached Youtube Tutorial video.
2021-5-5
Use props
fans34b0ce70
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-5 23:46
Hi, fans34b0ce70. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. If you haven't tried, please link the aircraft and remote via the physical buttons. You can refer to the step-by-step guide in the attached Youtube Tutorial video.
https://youtu.be/L_EC61fzeUc?t=82

Wow, Thanks Gamora, Tannks for the video support, now it works fine, Thank you very much.
2021-5-6
Use props
djiuser_nNqEwDf5Vlbz
New

Slovakia

I bought a DJI mini SE for my son, we use a Huawei P30 lite, 128 GB Sandisk Extreme PRO micro SD with recommended speed, Android 10, DJI Fly app, all batteries are charged, wiring checked, flashes all correct. Drone has never flown yet. Despite many hours of attempts, the app says - aircraft not connected. I am exhausted. Unless you have some miracle advice, I need to sell this to someone smarter.

2022-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules