How is a custom SDK App connected to a drone + Assistant 2 and...
695 1 2021-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jwEED1H9tUqt
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Does the connection occur automatically when the application is activated and connected via usb to the remote?
if so how can multiple drones be connected to the application?

Another question which i have struggled to find an answer for, When running my sdk app in the assistant how can i execute code from my device?
I have a mac book and iphone, normally bridge app could be used however i dont have a secondary mobile device to run the application. So essentially im asking how do i simulate my application on the drone and simulator when the iphone i have is connected to the remote? (How is the wifi connection established between the macbook to the iphone)
2021-5-6
Use props
twissmueller
lvl.4
Flight distance : 55797 ft
Germany

> Does the connection occur automatically when the application is activated and connected via usb to the remote?

No, your app has to register and connect. Nothing happens when you connect the remote with your lightning (not USB) port of your iPhone.

> if so how can multiple drones be connected to the application?

As far as I know this is not supported by the SDK(s). Only one iPhone, per remote and drone.

> When running my sdk app in the assistant how can i execute code from my device?
> So essentially im asking how do i simulate my application on the drone and simulator when the iphone i have is connected to the remote? (How is the wifi connection established between the macbook to the iphone)

Drone is plugged into the USB-port of your Mac where DJI Assistant and Simulator runs. Remote is plugged into your iPhones lightning port. Xcode needs to launch your app over Wifi. See this tutorial on how to set it up: https://codeburst.io/wireless-de ... r-wifi-a48fc49ac3a7
2021-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules