2948 2 2021-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sefer_k
lvl.1
Flight distance : 193015 ft
Hungary

Dear DJI,

I would like to know, the Osmo Action which color space using. I would like to get a better color grading result, in the Davinci Resolve 17 video editing software. But I didn't find this information in Osmo Action specs, or in any other DJI documentation, or forum topics.
I've got tons of options for setting the input color space in this software. Like sRGB, Rec.709, a few options especially for ARRI Alexa, or RED, cameras, several types of Blackmagic color spaces, more Sony color spaces, etc. The shots are mostly taken in D-Cinelike mode.
There is a DJI color space, called DJI D-Gamut. Could it be suitable for DJI Osmo Action? Or I have to use another color space?
Could you help me?

Kind Regards,sefer_k

2021-5-6
Use props
DJImonkeyKing
New

Vietnam

Did you ever get the info needed? I want to know to as I am learning about color grading on Davinci Resolve too.
2022-6-29
Use props
Zeno22
lvl.2
Germany

I use a DJI Action 4 and struggle with color management. I film in D-LogM and would like to have the chance for accurate results in DaVinci Resolve.

Noob question: Whats the difference between "Imput color space" and "Input Gamma"?
4-2 02:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules