Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello!

I have a few questions regarding the FlySafe forms and process found here => https://fly-safe.dji.com/

It would be very helpful and time efficient if the information is auto-filled as DJI already has my info from the DJI Fly app (DJI Go app) / Care Refresh / binding account info. When can this be fixed?

flysafe devices blank.JPG

Next, when I try to download both template files, the 'device management' or 'pilot management', these are prefixed with Chinese characters (highlighted in screenshots below). Can this be fixed for future users?

device flysafe.JPG

pilot flysafe.JPG

As DJI has both of my drone info (serial numbers, model, etc) as used in the DJI Fly app (or DJI Go app), not sure why DJI is creating more steps when this process can be efficiently done with the info it has. I already logged in with the same credentials/account info so its time consuming to do these steps.  Please fix this!

2021-5-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, RobZilla. We're sorry for the experience. We'll forward this to the team for any possibilities. Thanks for your patience.
2021-5-6
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you Diana!  I hope these issues can be resolved. User experience can be improved just by having to auto-fill most of the info from one's account and drones registered/associated with it.

2021-5-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

RobZilla Posted at 5-6 16:37
Thank you Diana!  I hope these issues can be resolved. User experience can be improved just by having to auto-fill most of the info from one's account and drones registered/associated with it.

You're most welcome. The request has been noted down and forwarded to our corresponding team.
2021-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules