Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh Express... what's next?
509 5 2021-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_YGgcYO5MvWr8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 178661 ft
United States

The user experience of this process needs improvement. What I am supposed to do after paying for the express service? The case page says "Send your product" and "
TO BE RECEIVED BY DJI"
but never shows the address to send it to, and there is no address listed on the site? I see others here say DJI will email a label. If that is the case, great, but how about telling me that on these pages? As the customer here, I have no idea what the next step is. Please help.
2021-5-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the confusion. I pulled up your case number using your DJI Forum account and confirmed that you were already provided the shipping label to your email. Kindly check your inbox or spam folders, please. Thank you.
2021-5-6
Use props
djiuser_YGgcYO5MvWr8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 178661 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 5-6 15:11
Hi there. We're sorry for the confusion. I pulled up your case number using your DJI Forum account and confirmed that you were already provided the shipping label to your email. Kindly check your inbox or spam folders, please. Thank you.

I do not see it. What email address would it be coming from?
2021-5-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_YGgcYO5MvWr8 Posted at 5-7 04:24

Hi there. Look for the UPS shipping label. This is either in your inbox or your spam folders. Thank you.
2021-5-7
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

17301 EDWARDS RD CERRITOS CA 90703-2427
It was sent to your E-mail.
2021-5-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_YGgcYO5MvWr8 Posted at 5-7 04:24

Hello there, have you received the UPS shipping label? We have checked that the Shipping label information has been updated on your case but still didn't see the next steps.

Thanks
2021-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules