Flight hours counter
679 5 2021-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 917087 ft
Italy

Salve, qualcuno mi spiega come funziona il contatore delle ore di volo utilizzando Dji fpv Drone non utilizzando un cellulare sempre connesso come in tutti gli altri droni Dji? grazie
2021-5-6
Use props
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Italy

thank you
2021-5-9
Use props
Duane Degn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

The distance flown and (I assume) the hours flown are updated when logs are downloaded from the goggles (and/or drone).

The only DJI drone I own is the FPV drone. My distance flown number on the forum changes after I download logs from the goggles.

This forum is for the DJI Digital FPV System. There's a different forum for the new FPV drone. The way DJI names their products sure makes communicating about products more difficult than it needs to be.
2021-5-16
Use props
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Italy

Duane Degn Posted at 5-16 19:27
The distance flown and (I assume) the hours flown are updated when logs are downloaded from the goggles (and/or drone).

The only DJI drone I own is the FPV drone. My distance flown number on the forum changes after I download logs from the goggles.

thanks for the reply, i see they are all shy here .  What do you mean by “downloading the data” how do you do it?  via App Dji Fly?  thank you
2021-5-17
Use props
Duane Degn
lvl.4
United States

EnricoBrun Posted at 5-17 14:25
thanks for the reply, i see they are all shy here .  What do you mean by “downloading the data” how do you do it?  via App Dji Fly?  thank you

"What do you mean by “downloading the data” how do you do it?  via App Dji Fly?"

Yes, you use the Fly App. (At least that's the way I do it.)

The logs are really interesting. I've had a lot of fun reviewing the logs with the help of the Airdata.com tools.

I gave an explanation of how I download the logs in this post.
I think a log is generated every time the drone is turned on. I have lots of logs with no useful data.
2021-5-17
Use props
Duane Degn
lvl.4
United States

I just learned from this reply that it is possible to move a post from one forum to another.
I think the forum in which the thread appears can be changed by editing the top post of the thread. There's a drop down list to the left of the title field under "Edit Post".
This thread is better suited for the DJI FPV forum rather than the FPV Series forum.
2021-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules