3506 9 2021-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aquiladimare
lvl.1
Flight distance : 874308 ft
Italy

Hi,
today I have some green dots on the right screen of the viewer. I have read that it could be the fault of the sun but I always leave the glasses on my head during all operations and I am always very careful not to send the sun into the lenses. This cannot be the problem. However, I have opened a ticket with DJI support and am awaiting a response. I did not understand if I have to ship the antennas, battery and power cable together with the viewer or if I should only ship the viewers without antennas, cable and battery.
Could somebody help me please?

Thank you!
Stefano B.
2021-5-6
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sounds like sunburn, to be fair.

Only ship the goggles, no accessories or you potentially won’t get them back!
2021-5-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Stefano B. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. You will be receiving a notification from DJI on what will be the items that you need to send to our DJI repair center for us to be able to thoroughly assess the said issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-5-6
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2832844 ft
Italy

Hello !! Yesterday after a long flight session with about 20 lipo batteries with my racing quad and 4 batteries with the DJI FPV I answered my goggles in their case. Always kept in mind.

In the evening I wanted to change some settings and turning on the goggles 2 green points appeared !!

How is it possible after 2 months of life and use?

In my opinion, more than the sun I think the problem is the heat to ruin these goggles !!

Greetings

Max90PayneFPV
2021-5-8
Use props
FrootWhoopz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253832 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In my opinion its not just the sun, The green dots appeared on mine with no sun exposure,
I contacted DJI and they requested to send back the whole Combo, So after only having the combo for a couple of weeks I had to send the whole thing back.

2021-5-10
Use props
emildiez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 508570 ft
Spain

Me paso lo mismo ,un pixel verde y me entraron en garantia .
2021-6-7
Use props
vyskocil
lvl.2
France

About the same issue for me, the green dots (one is very large) appeared just after the latest firmware upgrade that was done in house without sun ray that could reach the goggles screen in any way ! The update was quite long and here the weather is hot maybe this is tied to the issue ?
2021-6-28
Use props
Victor Mora
New

Spain

emildiez@hotmai Posted at 2021-6-7 13:23
Me paso lo mismo ,un pixel verde y me entraron en garantia .

Buenas! Me pasa lo mismo, que me pongo en contacto por mail?
2022-5-14
Use props
fans96609d94
lvl.2
Flight distance : 508570 ft
Spain

Victor Mora Posted at 2022-5-14 09:51
Buenas! Me pasa lo mismo, que me pongo en contacto por mail?

Si,me entro en garantia .
Mas vale tarde que nunca
2023-7-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans96609d94 Posted at 7-16 12:30
Si,me entro en garantia .
Mas vale tarde que nunca

Hi there. Our email address should be support@dji.com. You can also go to our official website and submit a repair using the following link. dji.com/support. Thank you and have a great day ahead.
2023-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules