Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji fpv vision calibration problem
2874 6 2021-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ankahobi
Flight distance : 138 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

I have replaced the vision sensors after crash. Then, i calibrate it with Fpv assistant. Everything is ok. Succeafully calibrated. But still gives vision calibration error on goggles.

How can i fix it?
Is it sw problem or hardware problem?

Thanx in advance for comments

Mehmet
2021-5-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mehmet. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since the your DJI FPV had a crash before and now you are experiencing this issue. There could be an issue internally with the said DJI drone after the crash. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to check the said drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2021-5-6
Use props
hexaborders
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158491 ft
France

Hey Mehmet ! Did you solve this issue ?
2021-6-7
Use props
djiuser_0kdCcDKpiePt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34173 ft
Martinique

I have the same problem, except I reinstalled my old vision system which had a broken glass and it works, so I don't understand ... is there a particular procedure?
2021-11-21
Use props
djiuser_ZLd1IuQ9Ri7p
lvl.1

United States

Has this issue been solved? I’m having the same problem, need help.
2022-5-3
Use props
ankahobi
Flight distance : 138 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

What i can say that. Fpv drone is not like any other consumer drones. When you have this problem. You need to send it back to authorized repair center. They are the only one that remove this error. Different calibration procedure applied on fpv drone.
This calibration method needs to be converted for end user. Not for tech service only.
2022-5-3
Use props
HighlandAirhead
lvl.2
Flight distance : 615361 ft
United Kingdom

My DJI FPV works completely fine apart from this error, can these not be removed from the googles ?
2022-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules