Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unauthorized device with no serial number
1943 10 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
serg6118
lvl.1
Netherlands

When OSMO ACTION was turned on, the inscription began to appear: Unauthorized device with no serial number. When I connect OSMO ACTION via DJI Mimo app, the following message appears: Connect OsmoAction-34C65A. I press: connect, a four-digit code appears, the same code appears on the camera, I press Accept, but the inscription Unauthorized device with no serial number appears on the camera again.
What should I do?

2021-5-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there serg6118. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you and thank you for reaching out. Since you are experiencing this issue on your DJI Osmo Action I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at ( https://repair.dji.com/repair/index ). We have the professional team who would do their best to assists you with regards to this matter. We hope to hear from you as soon as possible for a swift resolution. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2021-5-7
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

I try a firmware update. see if you can reload firmware, and or that fw99.99.9..9.. one I created a topic how to  downgrade. you need to  see if that fixes. but likesaid easy fix is send in for a  replacement
2021-5-7
Use props
serg6118
lvl.1
Netherlands

Fishycomics Posted at 5-7 02:35
I try a firmware update. see if you can reload firmware, and or that fw99.99.9..9.. one I created a topic how to  downgrade. you need to  see if that fixes. but likesaid easy fix is send in for a  replacement

Updating the firmware didn't help.
2021-5-7
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

serg6118 Posted at 5-7 04:16
Updating the firmware didn't help.

Thank you.  then you are to get with DJI. if you failed refreshing or downgrading and not sure how to do it.   the app can be  deleted and reloaded, the  Bluetooth also forget my device and  that fails to   work,  then the camera itself has the issue in the internal memory.
2021-5-7
Use props
serg6118
lvl.1
Netherlands

Fishycomics Posted at 5-7 04:26
Thank you.  then you are to get with DJI. if you failed refreshing or downgrading and not sure how to do it.   the app can be  deleted and reloaded, the  Bluetooth also forget my device and  that fails to   work,  then the camera itself has the issue in the internal memory.

Nothing is clear from your explanations.
2021-5-7
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Downgrade firmware, see if that helps  if not then get with DJI like said
FW 1.50  find that and Try???
2021-5-7
Use props
serg6118
lvl.1
Netherlands

Fishycomics Posted at 5-7 12:07
Downgrade firmware, see if that helps  if not then get with DJI like said
FW 1.50  find that and Try???

I can't find the old firmware anywhere.
2021-5-7
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

This is where DJI's Team should be offering a fix, they run the show, they have it all. but  rather let one of their professional teams, only  to be talked to by chat, that will say you need to send in the camera,
2021-5-8
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Fishycomics Posted at 5-8 03:20
This is where DJI's Team should be offering a fix, they run the show, they have it all. but  rather let one of their professional teams, only  to be talked to by chat, that will say you need to send in the camera,

Why don’t you just send him the older firmware and the instructions how to do it, you have posted plenty of videos how to do it and links to the firmware but most links have been deleted.

Help a fellow user out.
2021-5-8
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Per post #3.  its on here.
2021-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules