Which Phantom 2 model ?
1049 1 2014-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mikeyc123
New

United Kingdom

Hi,

I'm looking at the phantom 2 but have a question on which model to get.

I like the features of the phantom 2 vision plus and being able to see real flight etc.

I need to produce some film footage but have read that when manoeuvring some of the props can come into view on the camera etc.

So I thought maybe get the Phantom 2 and add the go pro h3-3d gimbal.

With this setup is it possible to see real time flight and have all the features of the vision plus 2 ? If so what extras would I need to buy as when I click on the compare models it says add on would be required for

App
Controllable range

Operates on ISM instead of 5.728 GhZ
No range extender.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ideally I'd like the vision 2 plus with go pro attachment & features.

Sorry of its a silly question
Thanks
Mike

2014-11-25
Use props
humboldt710
lvl.2

United States

You can still have props in the way with the H3-3D when moving fast forward, or if the sun is above shining though them. But if you film in 2.7K or higher you can crop the blades out very effectively. For FPV on a Non-Vision P2 you would need a Video transmitter (Fatshark 600mw is common) and a video receiver that operate on the same frequency 5.8Ghz, 1.3Ghz, 900mhz etc. Then you decide whether you want a external monitor like 7" Black Pearl, or if you want you use Goggles like the Fatshark Dominators and others. Search Phantom 2 FPV on YouTube and you will find a bunch of setups as well. Cheers!
2014-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules