Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Vision sensor calibration stalls at 0% calculating
2778 7 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrrz500n
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9551 ft
United States

When I turned on everything it shows I needed to do a Vision sensor calibration. I downloaded the DJI Assistant 2. Went through the process and at the calculating process part it stalls on 0%. I've reinstalled the DJI Assistant 2 and did the whole process over. It still stalls on 0%. I've reinstalled it 3 times and all 3 times 0%. Whats up?
2021-5-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It can be a finicky process,  you must keep the drone parallel to the screen and not aim it like a gun.   Heres a guide to make sure youre following the right process.   
2021-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, mrrz500n. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. If you're still encountering the same problem, we suggest that you refresh the aircraft's firmware first before doing the Vision System Calibration.
2021-5-8
Use props
Craignos
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5574954 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-8 23:23
Hi, mrrz500n. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. If you're still encountering the same problem, we suggest that you refresh the aircraft's firmware first before doing the Vision System Calibration.

Hey DJI tech team,
I have the same problem as mentioned previously with my calibration stuck on the 0% and I have done a firmware refresh as recommended. I am using a USB-C to USB-C cable (plugged to my Apple MacBook Pro M1).
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

2021-5-25
Use props
Craignos
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5574954 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Never mind: it helps to download the “Mavic” version of the Assistant

All good now!
2021-5-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Craignos Posted at 5-25 13:58
Never mind: it helps to download the “Mavic” version of the Assistant

All good now!

Glad that your concern has been sorted out, Craignos. Should you have further concerns, please let us know.
2021-5-27
Use props
fansa7163de0
New

France

Bonjour j'ai  exactement  le même problème  . Après 3 essais , arrivé  à la fin la barre reste à 0°/▪︎
Dji assistant  macbook m1
2022-8-28
Use props
dronie1965
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Take of the props when callibrating
2022-8-30
Use props
Advanced