Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Flysafe database error
37145 609 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_lJ3HR1e5X8ex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1339905 ft
Germany

Hello,
actually I have a problem with the FlySafe database.
I have refreshed the flysafe database over the DJI Fly App on IPHONE and with message -success-.
After that I want to fly andthere is an error message within Goggles -Flysafe database error- and I can´t start.
Without GPS signal,I can start and the message is not vissible.

I have  also refreshed the firmware for the Aircraft and the Goggles but with same result.
Is there a way to refresh also the flysafe database or should I contact the DJI support?

Many thanks for your help!

Regards
Patrick

2021-5-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, the issue has been fixed with the latest firmware. Please use the latest DJI Assistant 2 to update the firmware of the Goggles, aircraft, and controller to the latest version and check again. DJI Assistant 2 can be downloaded from https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... nt-2-dji-fpv-series
Please let me know if the issue persists.
2021-5-12
Use props
Tim Hughes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 221181 ft
United States

I'm in the same situation can't fly!
2021-5-7
Use props
fans63b670c3
lvl.2

United States

same here. can't fly.
2021-5-7
Use props
zybidk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 336102 ft
Denmark

same here. flysafe database error.
2021-5-7
Use props
djiuser_erMc19TLgFhm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15764 ft

Belgium

Same here,wtf dji
2021-5-7
Use props
coyotejuice
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8235935 ft
United States

yup here also enjoyed their product for a whole 2 days and it is bricked.  I have nothing good to say about a particular company or product.
2021-5-7
Use props
djiuser_lJ3HR1e5X8ex
lvl.2
Germany

What should I say. No answer from DJI support till now. And I think we are not allone with this problem and the update... Thanks DJI!
2021-5-7
Use props
FlyingSnoopy
lvl.4

Greece

Guys do you all use iPhones? Could it be an app related bug?
God, this drone is more problematic than my first year coding scripts
2021-5-7
Use props
djiuser_lJ3HR1e5X8ex
lvl.2
Germany

No I made the update with DJI Assitant 2 (FPV); not over the DJI Fly App.
2021-5-7
Use props
zybidk
lvl.1
Denmark

I have update from dji assisten 2 fpv.
2021-5-8
Use props
fans63b670c3
lvl.2

United States

same here, update from  dji assistant 2.
2021-5-8
Use props
fans63b670c3
lvl.2

United States

coyotejuice Posted at 5-7 22:47
yup here also enjoyed their product for a whole 2 days and it is bricked.  I have nothing good to say about a particular company or product.

at least you enjoyed it for 2 days, I received it today, still don't have a chance to enjoy it.
2021-5-8
Use props
AriS2000
lvl.1

Finland

Also same problem here.
2021-5-8
Use props
Tim Hughes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 221181 ft
United States

FlyingSnoopy Posted at 5-7 23:19
Guys do you all use iPhones? Could it be an app related bug?
God, this drone is more problematic than my first year coding scripts
Android user here with a Galaxy Note 10+

Done reinstal of all drivers, firmware of all devices(although unrelated) and cleared all cache still not able to take off. I attempted to get access for flight per kittyhawk app (Granted, eventhough I already have FAA Flight Clearance)
Ive exhausted every other possible avenue you can think of. Found one other thred with a guy who had a screen shot of same issue.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-242053-1-1.html
I included his screen shot

Hope DJI fixes today
122610nr7xo2scsdxocbs3.jpg
2021-5-8
Use props
SuperN0va
lvl.1

France

Same problem@Paris. What happens ??
IMG_3643.jpg
2021-5-8
Use props
Greg_974
lvl.1

France

Hello everyone,

I am currently in the exact same situation, I can't fly anymore since last Flysafe update... Same message "FlySafe database error"
If I am at home in a house, it can start. But when the GPS signal is detected, error...

Please Dji, unlock this situation....
2021-5-8
Use props
djiuser_WxuRRS64IqST
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15561 ft
United States

What the hell man!!! Why no one answering? I myself updated via assist and now have that error even DJI fly don’t show FPV now.

Everything was fine.

I still have 5 more days before I can take this bk to bestbuy and get my money back if this is not fixed.
2021-5-8
Use props
djiuser_WxuRRS64IqST
lvl.2
United States

What the hell man!!! Why no one answering? I myself updated via assist and now have that error even DJI fly don’t show FPV now.

Everything was fine.

I still have 5 more days before I can take this bk to bestbuy and get my money back if this is not fixed.
2021-5-8
Use props
amitgv1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032493 ft
Germany

I updated using the iOS app and it's working with no error
2021-5-8
Use props
djiuser_LErdZtsYSHOJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 129577 ft

United States

djiuser_Vexe5mQAOrSX Posted at 5-8 09:57
I’m having the same issue, have dji started working on a solution ?

nope no answers from dji
released an update before the weekend just to leave us stranded over the weekend

closed till monday
2021-5-8
Use props
djiuser_MmjZZThSxo27
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27684 ft
United Kingdom

Yeah I've just got the same error after updating the fly safe database.

Has anyone contacted DJI in China - looks like their support is open over the weekend?

2021-5-8
Use props
djiuser_WxuRRS64IqST
lvl.2
United States

Man this sucks! I tried rebooting, erasing everything and reinstalling but no good. I think I’m just going to bestbuy and do an exchange since I have 5 days left. I just won’t update this time. This is just a waist of a trip for me man.

I remember when DJI was so reliable and support was there for us. That was when the Phantom 3-4 came out. This is a great example of the saying  “The bigger they get, the more problems we get”
2021-5-8
Use props
djiuser_O8ILBMEYFFdh
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_MmjZZThSxo27 Posted at 5-8 11:31
Yeah I've just got the same error after updating the fly safe database.

Has anyone contacted DJI in China - looks like their support is open over the weekend?

I have tried to, they would not provide service until 9:00pm est.
2021-5-8
Use props
SuperN0va
lvl.1

France

How do I explain this to my client? Fffffff
2021-5-8
Use props
djiuser_WxuRRS64IqST
lvl.2
United States

I really hope they fix this issue. Hopefully someone in YouTube makes a video with a fix before support does which I’m thinking that it is going to happened first. They should have been on top of this. This is very unprofessional of them especially knowing that there are users that make there living using there products.

How could tech let that happen and not answer us?

Very unprofessional!
2021-5-8
Use props
zybidk
lvl.1
Denmark

I have send mail to dji and this is what dji write. But this don’t solve problem.
3F386FE6-2417-490F-A031-EC0676FF37CE.jpeg
C9438449-22D5-4FCF-83CD-64EB599A83F0.jpeg
2021-5-8
Use props
djiuser_WxuRRS64IqST
lvl.2
United States

zybidk Posted at 5-8 21:26
I have send mail to dji and this is what dji write. But this don’t solve problem.[Image]
What a bunch of nonsense! Tried that all day today! No! They need to fix that damn update and re upload it. This means that everyone who will update there fpv will have to do all those steps after?? Bull****t!

They need to fix this!

Thanks for letting us know I appreciate it. I’ll wait one more day for a proper fix or I’m taking my new paper weight bk to Best Buy.
2021-5-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_lJ3HR1e5X8ex. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to read about your experience. Please start everything and connect the DJI FPV Goggles v2 to the DJI Fly. Once done, go to the DJI FPV Goggles v2 Settings > About > Flysafe Database then check if there's any notation for it to be updated.
2021-5-8
Use props
djiuser_WxuRRS64IqST
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-8 23:41
Hi, djiuser_lJ3HR1e5X8ex. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to read about your experience. Please start everything and connect the DJI FPV Goggles v2 to the DJI Fly. Once done, go to the DJI FPV Goggles v2 Settings > About > Flysafe Database then check if there's any notation for it to be updated.

Hi

There was an update available so I installed it but message was still showing. Should we restart after updating?

Thank you
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_WxuRRS64IqST
lvl.2
United States

I tried restarting everything but message still shows. It said when I updated that it installed successfully. But still shows message in red.
2021-5-9
Use props
SuperN0va
lvl.1

France

Hi, djiuser_lJ3HR1e5X8ex. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to read about your experience. Please start everything and connect the DJI FPV Goggles v2 to the DJI Fly. Once done, go to the DJI FPV Goggles v2 Settings > About > Flysafe Database then check if there's any notation for it to be updated.

No update available for me.
2021-5-9
Use props
FlyingSnoopy
lvl.4

Greece

This is most unacceptable. Thankfully i didn't do any updates but I am just out of words regarding DJI at this point.
Don't you test and validate before pushing updates to production ?
Please raise this to priority #1
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_WxuRRS64IqST
lvl.2
United States

SuperN0va Posted at 5-9 00:23

Turn everything off. Re install FLY and turn everything back on. I always start FLY last after drone, controller and goggles are on.  so that might for you.

Let us know if any success.
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_WxuRRS64IqST
lvl.2
United States

SuperN0va Posted at 5-9 00:23
Remember to wait a few for the update message to appear.
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_WxuRRS64IqST
lvl.2
United States

The notation is still there after successfully updating.
2021-5-9
Use props
SuperN0va
lvl.1

France

djiuser_WxuRRS64IqST Posted at 5-9 00:43
Turn everything off. Re install FLY and turn everything back on. I always start FLY last after drone, controller and goggles are on.  so that might for you.

Let us know if any success.

Done. Unfortunately this does not solve the problem.
2021-5-9
Use props
zybidk
lvl.1
Denmark

djiuser_WxuRRS64IqST Posted at 5-8 21:41
What a bunch of nonsense! Tried that all day today! No! They need to fix that damn update and re upload it. This means that everyone who will update there fpv will have to do all those steps after?? Bull****t!

They need to fix this!

Yes this is b......t from dji. I have done this what they saying freday and this not help.
2021-5-9
Use props
mr_jingles321
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103041 ft
United States

Nothing seems to be working. We going to have to wait for DJI to Fix this one
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_WxuRRS64IqST
lvl.2
United States

I’m sure they will find the problem as it looks like they are currently working on it. The update that support just said to install obviously did install something because it gave me the message successfully updated. I believe they just have to get rid of that message that is keeping us from flying.

Well, Hopefully. We will see.
2021-5-9
Use props
Andreg00
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11939 ft
Canada

Same here, can't fly
2021-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now