37347 609 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_H5XobTTvqVfW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1049111 ft
Canada

kewlbean Posted at 5-12 06:52
1. Visit this link to download the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series) https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads ... nt-2-dji-fpv-series

YEHHHH! you are brilliant thank you. I updated then downgraded right away and flew like a bird lol   
2021-5-12
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 848038 ft
Canada

djiuser_H5XobTTvqVfW Posted at 5-12 07:56
YEHHHH! you are brilliant thank you. I updated then downgraded right away and flew like a bird lol

Yeahhhhhhh,, glad you are up and going..
2021-5-12
Use props
Belkoning
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89196 ft
Netherlands

Downgraded as aftersales/
2021-5-12
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

Belkoning Posted at 5-12 07:58
Downgraded as aftersales/

I'm going to test out rolling back on my account this way we can get a full details for everyone here.
2021-5-12
Use props
Belkoning
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89196 ft
Netherlands

Hopefully this drone is hacked soon. Totally done with this chinese communism crap. Want to be the boss about my own stuff. For now the last DJI purchase for a long time.
2021-5-12
Use props
OConnorStP
lvl.1
United States

Belkoning Posted at 5-12 08:04
Hopefully this drone is hacked soon. Totally done with this chinese communism crap. Want to be the boss about my own stuff. For now the last DJI purchase for a long time.

Upgraded drone with Aftersales.  Upgraded goggles with Aftersales.  Worked!

Downgraded drone and goggles with Aftersales.  Worked!

Logged out of Aftersales and back into my regular account.   Now can only see the normal firmware.  No warnings from the drone.

2021-5-12
Use props
OConnorStP
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_TVj3j3gbsecZ Posted at 5-12 07:50
It's working now. I had to set permissions in DJI Assistant oddly enough. Currently upgrading firmware....

I got that permission-request too.  It's a (somewhat sketchy, open-source) driver for Android phones on Mac OSX.  Go do a search on the HoRNDIS software driver and make your own choice.  Since I don't have any Android devices, I didn't accept that permission-request or reboot.  All working fine after.  

Update message.jpg
2021-5-12
Use props
djiuser_lJ3HR1e5X8ex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1339905 ft
Germany

kewlbean Posted at 5-12 06:52
1. Visit this link to download the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series) https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads ... nt-2-dji-fpv-series

I also get this mail from support  and I followed this.
Whith this firmware; I startet outside with GPS and no flysafe error!!!
After that, I refreshed the firmware with the original 01.01.0000 and also startet outside with no flysafe error!!
I works but how long did it take and no answer in this formum about the problem... that disappointed...
2021-5-12
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

OK everything works fully without any issues, even doing a rollback firmware from your own account which means the FLY SAFELY DATA is or not available and deleted from the server. So its been 4 days without any practice and my second time flying on manual with limitation still on and it's pretty windy almost got blown into a building wall lol.
Looks like I'm going to fully charge up my 6 drone batteries and 2 goggles for a 2 hour flight of enjoyment away from the stress we all had for the past 4 days... Enjoy flying and no crash lol.
2021-5-12
Use props
Mad_Angler1
First Officer
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

youtube.com/rtrrey Posted at 5-10 16:52
Backpacking info...

All the info he got is from all of us.

I just wanted to reply to this comment specifically . I was tracking the issue as I first seen the post on the 8th but wanted to see how it developed.  I did not get a chance to try it my self over the weekend as I was ill from the damn Covid jab and by the time I did they fixed assistant 2.   The user did give me a poke and that came in as I was able to take a proper look.  

Anyone commenting on this with out the issue is what you say “backpacking” but you need to understand i have been around these things for a very long time and I don’t just post things to get clicks ect.  

I have extensive posts on RCG with over 20k posts directly helping users with issues, I also helped setup and actually used to run the official DJI Facebook groups as an admin on both drones and ronin series.  I was one of the people that actually started the official FPV facebook group it’s self.  I also used to beta test many of DJI products over the years so I have always tried to get info out on things.  
2021-5-12
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

Mad_Angler1 Posted at 5-12 08:48
I just wanted to reply to this comment specifically . I was tracking the issue as I first seen the post on the 8th but wanted to see how it developed.  I did not get a chance to try it my self over the weekend as I was ill from the damn Covid jab and by the time I did they fixed assistant 2.   The user did give me a poke and that came in as I was able to take a proper look.  

Anyone commenting on this with out the issue is what you say “backpacking” but you need to understand i have been around these things for a very long time and I don’t just post things to get clicks ect.  

Hey,

No need to explain your history or background, if you did get offended by me saying backpacking is just a saying we use from my groups, accept my apology if you did get offended in any way.

Everything from this thread post was really stressful on people that lost a large amount of funds, if it didn't work, now things are back to normal and stress free, it seems that the boring times is history as this thread will fade away...

All I have to say for myself, it's time for me to backpack away safely where I can fly...

2021-5-12
Use props
kewlbean
lvl.1
United States

Mad_Angler1 Posted at 5-12 08:48
I just wanted to reply to this comment specifically . I was tracking the issue as I first seen the post on the 8th but wanted to see how it developed.  I did not get a chance to try it my self over the weekend as I was ill from the damn Covid jab and by the time I did they fixed assistant 2.   The user did give me a poke and that came in as I was able to take a proper look.  

Anyone commenting on this with out the issue is what you say “backpacking” but you need to understand i have been around these things for a very long time and I don’t just post things to get clicks ect.  

youtube.com/rtrrey was just being a hater.

Mad,
I was the one who emailed you about the issue because I knew how powerful and big the community is that follows you and there were no one out making a video reporting this issue on Youtube. Joshua Bardwell did talk about it in his stream last night 5/11.

---
rtrrey, You could have made a video yourself about this issue but you did not and accuse people of "backpacking". Grow up and stop hating. Everyone here has been trying to help.
2021-5-12
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

OConnorStP Posted at 5-12 08:15
Upgraded drone with Aftersales.  Upgraded goggles with Aftersales.  Worked!

Downgraded drone and goggles with Aftersales.  Worked!

So both accounts work for rollback the firmware. Anyone know how long that account will be open for the public use? Did anyone get any info?

I'm sure that update (temp) may not be available but I do like to find out if they have a specific timeline. But anyhow its good since hopefully everyone gets the messages accross.
2021-5-12
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

kewlbean Posted at 5-12 09:07
youtube.com/rtrrey was just being a hater.

Hate is a not a useful word that I use. I don't control anyone thoughts and thinking process.

Backpacking is a slang we use a lot in my area. If you did get offended as well, well I apologise for miss understanding...
2021-5-12
Use props
catware
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1087470 ft
United States

youtube.com/rtrrey Posted at 5-12 07:08
Fly everyone and enjoy the freedom!

Off topic, but I wanted to ask -- what case is that? Looks nice! Thanks in advance.
2021-5-12
Use props
fansa16cf705
lvl.1

Argentina

youtube.com/rtrrey Posted at 5-12 06:17
OK,

FOLLOW THESE STEPS...

Thanks for your responses bro ! I could not make it =( still that version does not appears on my assistant.
I lost the opportunity to fly here. So angry with dji.
20210511_093852.jpg
2021-5-12
Use props
fans32cd4b42
lvl.1
Flight distance : 243783 ft
Ireland

Done it’s working I am back in the air
2021-5-12
Use props
Tim Hughes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 221181 ft
United States

Great work community! I'm updating now.
2021-5-12
Use props
YonDel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15561 ft
United States

I now have another flysafe update Via my iphone. I don’t know if I should click on it now as I don’t want anything to happen.
2021-5-12
Use props
fans63b670c3
lvl.2

United States

fansa16cf705 Posted at 5-12 10:21
Thanks for your responses bro ! I could not make it =( still that version does not appears on my assistant.

same. no 01.01.2401 to download. tried 2 computer, no difference.
2021-5-12
Use props
fansd9a7d797
lvl.1

Germany

Działa wszystko.
I did everything as in the manual Update (01.01.2401) the Googles ,drone.  Then I went outside and flew 2 minutes and then to the PC and firmware 01.01.0000 , errors are gone.  I greet all calm and safe flying
Thanks
2021-5-12
Use props
stah
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1313871 ft
Poland

fans63b670c3 Posted at 5-12 10:34
[view_image]

same. no 01.01.2401 to download. tried 2 computer, no difference.

same. Cannot see firmware other than 1.01. logged as given  DJI_aftersale properly...

OK! found solution. go to settings (in Assistant) and check all options to ON.
2021-5-12
Use props
Tim Hughes
lvl.1
United States

stah Posted at 5-12 10:47
same. Cannot see firmware other than 1.01. logged as given  DJI_aftersale properly...

OK! found solution. go to settings (in Assistant) and check all options to ON.

Stah, you need to log out of your accout log into the other account close assistant reopen assistant i got the same till i did that qnd it had all 3 on there
2021-5-12
Use props
fans63b670c3
lvl.2

United States

stah Posted at 5-12 10:47

OK! found solution. go to settings (in Assistant) and check all options to ON.

just in case others didn't see your update.

go to settings (in Assistant) and check all options to ON. than 01.01.2401 will show up.
2021-5-12
Use props
fansa16cf705
lvl.1

Argentina

fans63b670c3 Posted at 5-12 11:26
just in case others didn't see your update.

go to settings (in Assistant) and check all options to ON. than 01.01.2401 will show up.

Yess !!!! Thanks man!!!
2021-5-12
Use props
fansa16cf705
lvl.1

Argentina

youtube.com/rtrrey Posted at 5-12 08:33
OK everything works fully without any issues, even doing a rollback firmware from your own account which means the FLY SAFELY DATA is or not available and deleted from the server. So its been 4 days without any practice and my second time flying on manual with limitation still on and it's pretty windy almost got blown into a building wall lol.
Looks like I'm going to fully charge up my 6 drone batteries and 2 goggles for a 2 hour flight of enjoyment away from the stress we all had for the past 4 days... Enjoy flying and no crash lol.

Dji should hire you! Thanks for your support and time.
Dji support the worst i have ever experienced. I called them from argentina talked 2 hours and they could not help as you did.
2021-5-12
Use props
Andreg00
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11939 ft
Canada

OK,

FOLLOW THESE STEPS...

Thanks, that worked great for me.
2021-5-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_TVj3j3gbsecZ Posted at 5-12 07:37
Still not working even with the new login information. There is no new firmware showing available in DJI Assistant. Any other ideas?

Hi, please check if you have enabled all Data Authorization options in DJI Assistant 2 settings.
2021-5-12
Use props
sakis rouvas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30965 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Susan Posted at 5-12 05:22
Hi all, for users who experience the flysafe database issue, please try the following solution:
1. Download the latest DJI Assistant 2 (FPV series) V2.1.1 https://www.dji.com/dji-fpv/downloads.
2. PM me if you have this issue, I will tell you an account for logging into the DJI Assistant 2 to acquire and update firmware 01.01.2401. Please only ask for the account when you have the flysafe database error. Note: Please enable all Data Authorization options in DJI Assistant 2 settings if you do not see the 01.01.2401 firmware.

Hi
2021-5-12
Use props
rodrigo.carvalho
lvl.1
Flight distance : 468963 ft
Brazil

fansf5004ab7 Posted at 5-12 05:29
Here is the solution to fix the DJI Flysafe Database error. I fixed it and now the drone is flying as normal. You can follow below steps to fix.

1. Visit this link to download the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series) https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-dji-fpv-series

It worked for me, tks !!!!
2021-5-12
Use props
Robert Mar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 888894 ft
Switzerland

The fix worked for me perfectly thank you very much!
2021-5-12
Use props
djiuser_8SPWLx2C32FT
New

Hong Kong

fansf5004ab7 Posted at 5-12 05:29
Here is the solution to fix the DJI Flysafe Database error. I fixed it and now the drone is flying as normal. You can follow below steps to fix.

1. Visit this link to download the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series) https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-dji-fpv-series

Quick confirmation.

This method works.
2021-5-12
Use props
X64TNT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 446171 ft
United States

fansa16cf705 Posted at 5-12 10:21
Thanks for your responses bro ! I could not make it =( still that version does not appears on my assistant.

That just sad man =(
2021-5-13
Use props
djiuser_qtJJQK85Smvz
lvl.1
Australia

Greg_974 Posted at 5-12 05:43
It worked for me !
With new firmware upgrade, I was able to fly again !
Revert back to original firmware and now all is working like a charm !!!

Not working for me, once I download to 01.01.2401 it goes to 'transmitting' and fails...
2021-5-13
Use props
DJI Miguel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 549993 ft
United Kingdom

OK,

FOLLOW THESE STEPS...

BIG BIG Thanks
2021-5-13
Use props
Brent_DRONE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 342277 ft
United States

FIX!!! -DJI Flysafe database error
1st. upgrade the DJI Assistant 2 (FPV series) to V2.1.1.
2nd. On your PHONE (I used an Iphone) LOG OUT of the DJI Fly APP       
        Login the DJI Fly APP with the following info:
        Username: DJI_aftersales@163.com Password:DJI123456
3rd.        Power on the Drone, Goggles and Controller - Connect the Phone to your Goggles ( I used a USB-C to Lightening cable) and you will get prompted to download firmware 01.01.2401. download and Install it. Note: after you update to this Firmware you will see a Firmware mismatch in the goggles – I was still able to start the motors and take off.
4th. After a successful take off and landing. Connect the Goggles to the DJI Assistant 2 (FPV series) to V2.1.1 and downgrade the Goggles and then the Drone back to 10.10.00. The FLY Database error was gone and the Firmware mismatch on the Goggles was also gone. I was then able to fly as normal.

Sorry for no screenshots, as I have been trying to fix this for over 5 days. Thanks DJI Susan – see her post below.

ORG POST FROM: DJI Susan
Hi all, for users who experience the flysafe database issue, please try the following solution:
1. Download the latest DJI Assistant 2 (FPV series) V2.1.1 https://www.dji.com/dji-fpv/downloads.
2. PM me if you have this issue, I will tell you an account for logging into the DJI Assistant 2 to acquire and update firmware 01.01.2401. Please only ask for the account when you have the flysafe database error. Note: Please enable all Data Authorization options in DJI Assistant 2 settings if you do not see the 01.01.2401 firmware.
3. Please take off the drone in an open area with a decent GPS signal, if all is clear, please downgrade the firmware back to 01.01.0000.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please let me know if you experience any issue during the update.
2021-5-13
Use props
Brent_DRONE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 342277 ft
United States

2nd. On your PHONE (I used an Iphone) LOG OUT of the DJI Fly APP       
        Login the DJI Fly APP with the following info:
        Username: DJI_aftersales@163.com Password:DJI123456
3rd.        Power on the Drone, Goggles and Controller - Connect the Phone to your Goggles ( I used a USB-C to Lightening cable) and you will get prompted to download firmware 01.01.2401. download and Install it. Note: after you update to this Firmware you will see a Firmware mismatch in the goggles – I was still able to start the motors and take off.
4th. After a successful take off and landing. Connect the Goggles to the DJI Assistant 2 (FPV series) to V2.1.1 and downgrade the Goggles and then the Drone back to 10.10.00. The FLY Database error was gone and the Firmware mismatch on the Goggles was also gone. I was then able to fly as normal.

Sorry for no screenshots, as I have been trying to fix this for over 5 days.

Hi all, for users who experience the flysafe database issue, please try the following solution:1. Download the latest DJI Assistant 2 (FPV series) V2.1.1 https://www.dji.com/dji-fpv/downloads.2. PM me if you have this issue, I will tell you an account for logging into the DJI Assistant 2 to acquire and update firmware 01.01.2401. Please only ask for the account when you have the flysafe database error.3. Please take off the drone in an open area with a decent GPS signal, if all is clear, please downgrade the firmware back to 01.01.0000. DJI accont:

DJI_aftersales@163.com

Password:DJI123456
2021-5-13
Use props
Tim Hughes
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-12 05:22

Cannot downgrade qfter several attempts
2021-5-13
Use props
Zenspath
lvl.1
Flight distance : 256568 ft
  • >>>
United States

Brent_DRONE Posted at 5-13 06:30
2nd. On your PHONE (I used an Iphone) LOG OUT of the DJI Fly APP       

Got mine to downgrade & is flying once again! Thanks!
2021-5-13
Use props
djiuser_8SPWLx2C32FT
New

Hong Kong

Tim Hughes Posted at 5-13 10:21
Cannot downgrade qfter several attempts

i had the same issue, take out the battry. wait for few hours and try again. it should work
2021-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules