Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Flysafe database error
37105 609 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_spkHADG7mpPz
lvl.1

United States

DJI, it’s now JANUARY THE 22 OF 2022. I don’t think it’s possible to have any worse customer service then what you do. Not to mention whoever is in charge of writing software/firmware needs to be fired, rehired, and immediately fired again.

Any DJI representative: “Download  the newest newest version of GFYS Inass-istant 2 (available late summer 2030, not available for windows or Mac), uninstall it, turn your computer around 3 times clockwise, re download while holding every key on your keyboard down at the same time, then place your drone, goggles, and remote in your microwave for 10 min. Make sure melted pile of plastic has a clear, uninstructed view of sky for gps and take off. Fly for 90 consecutive minutes (do not land or remove battery), upgrade to latest firmware V00.00.00.00.ABC.DEF.GHI.JKL.MNO.123456789 and your issue should be resolved.”
2022-1-22
Use props
janar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100653 ft

Estonia

3. FEBRUARY, 2022. Have had this fly safe database error now for 9 months... Tried countless times upgrading everything, downgrading everything... every possible sequence of updating... every possible sequence of turning on devices... Updating from windows, MacOS, Iphone, difeerent Androids... several different app and software versions.... nothing... Can't get rid of this error anymore... Frustrating.
2022-2-2
Use props
Andreg00
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11939 ft
Canada

Hi all, I have been fighting this issue for many months.  Is there an equivalent alternative to the DJI FPV out on the market ?
2022-2-27
Use props
djiuser_gdt25dUuvFjb
lvl.1

Sweden

Anyone know if the latest update fixes this issue?
2022-3-22
Use props
VuFlycamhcmc
lvl.2

Vietnam

Hi Anyone,
This is how DJI fixes the "Flight safe database error" error. I'm really disappointed in them

2022-3-29
Use props
shakybaby
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4557 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

djiuser_gdt25dUuvFjb Posted at 3-22 22:17
Anyone know if the latest update fixes this issue?

yes it does. I update the database via fly app
2022-3-30
Use props
frank1962
lvl.1
Flight distance : 821768 ft
Netherlands

same here database error .. what a shame. no flying this weekend
2022-11-4
Use props
frank1962
lvl.1
Flight distance : 821768 ft
Netherlands

glad i have my dji m2pro still
2022-11-4
Use props
djiuser_K0vZyK0682VM
New
Flight distance : 125433 ft

United States

I have the same problem I manage to fly my Fvp Drone but once I got home and work on edit my video. It asked me to update it and I have been having that issue since then. How can I get it fix please any advice
IMG_8767.jpeg
2023-11-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_K0vZyK0682VM Posted at 11-29 13:51
I have the same problem I manage to fly my Fvp Drone but once I got home and work on edit my video. It asked me to update it and I have been having that issue since then. How can I get it fix please any advice

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Please make sure your goggles to the latest firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series). You can download it to your computer here:
https://www.dji.com/au/downloads ... nt-2-dji-fpv-series. Please keep us posted. Have a great day.
2023-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules