37247 609 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
coyotejuice
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8235935 ft
United States

youtube.com/rtrrey Posted at 5-10 18:56
OMG, I really like that character. I'am a big fan!

I take it your the PM mod taking over this situation? Everything is being monitored and if you check out our history conversation you will get many uploads log export.

Agreed what are we looking at for a timeline.  days weeks give us something for chris shake.  
2021-5-10
Use props
YonDel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15561 ft
United States

youtube.com/rtrrey Posted at 5-10 18:56
OMG, I really like that character. I'am a big fan!

I take it your the PM mod taking over this situation? Everything is being monitored and if you check out our history conversation you will get many uploads log export.

Hahahah.  Its the same thing over and over asking for them files. They should know exactly when it happened. It started when the person post first.

I was hoping by coming here now after a good nap that I might see some good news but it looks like its going to another day.

Has anyone tried to go into assist and check for any updates?
2021-5-10
Use props
X64TNT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 446171 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-10 18:48
This is currently being check and monitored. Please take a screenshot of the current version of your Flysafe Database and export the logs from the aircraft by connecting the DJI FPV to the DJI Assistant 2 and choose "Log Export". Your cooperation is highly appreciated in resolving this matter.

Logs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... f1/view?usp=sharing
2021-5-10
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 848038 ft
Canada

YonDel Posted at 5-10 20:11
Hahahah.  Its the same thing over and over asking for them files. They should know exactly when it happened. It started when the person post first.

I was hoping by coming here now after a good nap that I might see some good news but it looks like its going to another day.

Hello Sir my name is Brad Pitt could I help you? I hope you understand spanish. If you don't I'm sure you have seen it before.

Hola, perdón por el problema. Solo para verificar, ¿actualizó el firmware a través de DJI Assistant2 antes de que ocurra el "error de la base de datos Flysafe"? De lo contrario, confirme si ha actualizado manualmente la [base de datos de seguridad de los aviones] en la aplicación. Al mismo tiempo, se necesita la siguiente información:
1. Captura de pantalla de la página [Acerca de] de las gafas V2, es necesario ver el número de versión de la aeronave [Base de datos Flysafe];
2.Tome Aircraft para conectarse al DA2 para exportar los datos de la aeronave del controlador, seleccione "Exportar registro" ;
3. El nodo de tiempo específico cuando aparece "Error de base de datos Flysafe".
Sube los registros a Dropbox o Google Drive y luego comparte el enlace conmigo. Gracias.
2021-5-10
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-10 18:48
This is currently being check and monitored. Please take a screenshot of the current version of your Flysafe Database and export the logs from the aircraft by connecting the DJI FPV to the DJI Assistant 2 and choose "Log Export". Your cooperation is highly appreciated in resolving this matter.

This is currently being check and monitored by all of us and many more from every social media. Please take a screenshot of the current situation of our Flysafe Database and let us know the timeline for our DJI FPV so we can update using DJI Assistant 2. Your cooperation is highly appreciated in resolving this matter.

Please and Kindly,
DJ Star-Lord
P.S Frustration is the force to be wrecking with!
May the force be with you! Wait, wait, wait LOL... That's from star wars hahaha

2021-5-10
Use props
YonDel
lvl.2
United States

Lol. Yea this looks like its going to take a while especially because there hasn't been any announcements.  
2021-5-10
Use props
djiuser_pytoA2SiHBCA
lvl.1

United States

Is it possible to downgrade the firmware until this is resolved? I purchased this drone on launch, business has been busy and stressful. I finally have time away from work to just relax before my next assignment. I would greatly appreciate it  if you can  give the option to downgrade the firmware. It would let users fly and DJI to at a comfortable pace but within reasonable time, release some sort of solution to this problem. This needs an immediate fix, many users are out there are probably mad, it would be best as soon as possible and should not go ignored. I am sure you over there at DJI are working on it, your just not responding to us or updating us on the situation. At least letting us know your working on it would be nice, this is just getting a little rude and disrespectful of you, when you completely ignore us. Other than that, thanks everyone, have a good day. Even though I am a little upset I am trying to stay patient. My apologies, pardon me.

-Gus J
2021-5-10
Use props
Capain Dangerous
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251762 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_pytoA2SiHBCA Posted at 5-10 23:50
Is it possible to downgrade the firmware until this is resolved? I purchased this drone on launch, business has been busy and stressful. I finally have time away from work to just relax before my next assignment. I would greatly appreciate it  if you can  give the option to downgrade the firmware. It would let users fly and DJI to at a comfortable pace but within reasonable time, release some sort of solution to this problem. This needs an immediate fix, many users are out there are probably mad, it would be best as soon as possible and should not go ignored. I am sure you over there at DJI are working on it, your just not responding to us or updating us on the situation. At least letting us know your working on it would be nice, this is just getting a little rude and disrespectful of you, when you completely ignore us. Other than that, thanks everyone, have a good day. Even though I am a little upset I am trying to stay patient. My apologies, pardon me.

-Gus J

The question is are they willing to fix it quickly, if its just the DB that's corrupted then all they need to do if publish the previous DB with a newer version number problem resolves.  If the issue is firmware again just publish the previous release with a newer version number.

As a software professional none of this is difficult not sure why they are not fixing this quickly and lack of comms is very poor.
2021-5-11
Use props
LoveYou
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16525367 ft
Greece

Capain Dangerous Posted at 5-11 00:32
The question is are they willing to fix it quickly, if its just the DB that's corrupted then all they need to do if publish the previous DB with a newer version number problem resolves.  If the issue is firmware again just publish the previous release with a newer version number.

As a software professional none of this is difficult not sure why they are not fixing this quickly and lack of comms is very poor.

I Think no take backup!!!!!
2021-5-11
Use props
YonDel
lvl.2
United States

Is it possible to downgrade the firmware until this is resolved? I purchased this drone on launch, business has been busy and stressful. I finally have time away from work to just relax before my next assignment. I would greatly appreciate it  if you can  give the option to downgrade the firmware. It would let users fly and DJI to at a comfortable pace but within reasonable time, release some sort of solution to this problem. This needs an immediate fix, many users are out there are probably mad, it would be best as soon as possible and should not go ignored. I am sure you over there at DJI are working on it, your just not responding to us or updating us on the situation. At least letting us know your working on it would be nice, this is just getting a little rude and disrespectful of you, when you completely ignore us. Other than that, thanks everyone, have a good day. Even though I am a little upset I am trying to stay patient. My apologies, pardon me.

-Gus J

Hey Gus, I tried to research a roll back for myself but no good. I'm sure they could do it though but they rather just fix this issue and let us all suffer without any explanation except keep asking for flight logs that have nothing to do with this as we dis not do this while flying. Flight logs are asked when you crash or something happened to your drone. I don't think support here knows. All I know is that they messed up BAD this time. The software that was made to so call Help/protect us from no fly zone is corrupt well the new update that was pushed on us. I believe that they just need to remove that fly zone block sand let us be responsible for our own actions.
2021-5-11
Use props
YonDel
lvl.2
United States

LoveYou Posted at 5-11 01:37

There should had been an option where you can backup your drone before updating to a new firmware but there isn't which is very dangerous. Every computer, phone and gadget has that option except drone which it can be implemented if they want to.
2021-5-11
Use props
DJI Miguel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 549993 ft
United Kingdom

coyotejuice Posted at 5-9 10:15
ROFLOL I found something that works......Kind of.....   If you take a big round BBQ grill lid and place over the drone blocking the GPS.  carefully reach under the cover and turn on the power to the drone.  then immediately start the rotors.  once they are started they will remain running until you shunt it down then you have to use the grill cover again to start it.  youll have to fly without a GPS but at least you can fly for now......sux I know.....

hahahaha ffs
2021-5-11
Use props
coyotejuice
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8235935 ft
United States

Dont laugh too hard I put on 6 flights yesterday using a stupid grill lid!!!  Works to launch from inside a machine shed or shop also and just fly out the door!!!   lol  

Edit this morning my drone picked up the antenna on my boat as it went over and pitched right into the roof of my shed... busted all to hell at least when I get it back this flysafe crap will be over. oh well
2021-5-11
Use props
DJI Miguel
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I take it still no update ???????
2021-5-11
Use props
djiuser_lJ3HR1e5X8ex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1339905 ft
Germany

DJI Miguel Posted at 5-11 02:49

Actually no news from support.
2021-5-11
Use props
YonDel
lvl.2
United States

The sad part behind all this is that we the people who suffer will not see any compensation for there mistakes. Not even a coupon! Chinese companies never do!
2021-5-11
Use props
djiuser_ipOtHX82bsyd
lvl.2

Poland

Luckilly I did not update, so I managed to have some nice flights over the weekend. Still, the drone seems to be vaporware - there is so much to update functionality-wise, and there was no meaningfull update to the drone since march. And now this mess. I am really dissapointed with DJI.
2021-5-11
Use props
YonDel
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_ipOtHX82bsyd Posted at 5-11 03:20
Luckilly I did not update, so I managed to have some nice flights over the weekend. Still, the drone seems to be vaporware - there is so much to update functionality-wise, and there was no meaningfull update to the drone since march. And now this mess. I am really dissapointed with DJI.

I went over to bestbuy and did an exchange for another one. If I set it up does it force you to update it? I’m afraid if I try to turn the new one on and connect to phone it will update.
2021-5-11
Use props
Greg_974
lvl.1

France

Hello guys !

I just got a mail update from DJI Support. It seems that they are currently working on a firmware update that will be published in the next 1-3 business days
See mail below :
----------------------
Dear Gregory,

Please accept my sincere apology for this inconvenience caused.
Please kindly be informed that the fly safe team only provides English language service currently, so I will try to understand your email by google translate, if any misunderstanding caused, please correct me if I was wrong.

Regarding the Flysafe Database Error issue, a new version of firmware for DJI FPV will be published in the next 1-3 business days to solve this issue.

Please kindly pay attention to the update of the new firmware. Your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated!

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. We are always here to help.

Best regards,

Jeff.Liu
DJI Technical Support
YouTube: http://s.dji.com/DJI-Tutorials
-------------------
2021-5-11
Use props
fans32cd4b42
lvl.1
Flight distance : 243783 ft
Ireland

Spoke to dji they advice contact to dji fly safe department
Otherwise no aswer
2021-5-11
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

Is it possible to downgrade the firmware until this is resolved? I purchased this drone on launch, business has been busy and stressful. I finally have time away from work to just relax before my next assignment. I would greatly appreciate it  if you can  give the option to downgrade the firmware. It would let users fly and DJI to at a comfortable pace but within reasonable time, release some sort of solution to this problem. This needs an immediate fix, many users are out there are probably mad, it would be best as soon as possible and should not go ignored. I am sure you over there at DJI are working on it, your just not responding to us or updating us on the situation. At least letting us know your working on it would be nice, this is just getting a little rude and disrespectful of you, when you completely ignore us. Other than that, thanks everyone, have a good day. Even though I am a little upset I am trying to stay patient. My apologies, pardon me.

-Gus J

Hello

Nothing wrong with the firmware at all? What you see in your screen is not a firmware issue, its a fly safely data corrupted during our upload. If they give you a downgrade for that specific Fly safely data, the might as well get arrested for breaking the laws. Its the rules, laws, for flight zones etc....

I'm expecting the new Admin or Mod to come in here and will be asking you this, make sure you have it ready to make a post reply to them please...

Hi there, sorry for the issue. Just to verify, did you refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant2 before the "Flysafe database error" occurs? If not, please confirm whether you had manually updated the [aircraft safety database] on the app? At the same time, the below information is needed:
1.Screenshot of the [About] page of the goggles V2, need to see the version number of the aircraft [Flysafe Database];
2.Take Aircraft to connect to the DA2 to export the Controller Aircraft Data,choose "Log Export";
3.The specific time node when  "Flysafe database error" appears.
Please upload the logs to Dropbox or Googles Drive and then share the link with me. Thanks.
2021-5-11
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

Capain Dangerous Posted at 5-11 00:32

If you are a software professional?

Explain this, firmware vs fly safely data?

If you know the answer or you found out from my previous post, just now you became more knowledgeable to become a software pro.... This isn't a fast pace fix!
2021-5-11
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

LoveYou Posted at 5-11 01:37

As I say to all the Admins and Mods, look at my history post of what I discuss to many...
2021-5-11
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Miguel Posted at 5-11 02:49

Just have this ready for the next roll out from a Admin or Mods, they will reply by saying this:

Hi there, sorry for the issue. Just to verify, did you refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant2 before the "Flysafe database error" occurs? If not, please confirm whether you had manually updated the [aircraft safety database] on the app? At the same time, the below information is needed:
1.Screenshot of the [About] page of the goggles V2, need to see the version number of the aircraft [Flysafe Database];
2.Take Aircraft to connect to the DA2 to export the Controller Aircraft Data,choose "Log Export";
Please upload the logs to Dropbox or Googles Drive and then share the link with me. Thanks.
2021-5-11
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

djiuser_lJ3HR1e5X8ex Posted at 5-11 02:53
Actually no news from support.

Just have this ready for any Admins or Mods and post reply to them.

2021-5-11
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

YonDel Posted at 5-11 03:01
The sad part behind all this is that we the people who suffer will not see any compensation for there mistakes. Not even a coupon! Chinese companies never do!

Ohhh they will, you know that someone will say sorry and that's about it.
2021-5-11
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

djiuser_ipOtHX82bsyd Posted at 5-11 03:20

Just learn about this:

Firmware vs Fly safely data? Operating system vs Zoning laws...
2021-5-11
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

Greg_974 Posted at 5-11 04:07
Hello guys !

I just got a mail update from DJI Support. It seems that they are currently working on a firmware update that will be published in the next 1-3 business days

I did make a post stating it may take 3 business days... But it has been 4 days or more in some area. This may take a lot longer than what they said, hopefully I am wrong.
2021-5-11
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

fans32cd4b42 Posted at 5-11 04:18
Spoke to dji they advice contact to dji fly safe department
Otherwise no aswer

That department is in crappp.... Right about now, the corrupted files has totally gave us a world pandemic again virtaully.
2021-5-11
Use props
fans468c3baa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 349547 ft
Thailand

I had received e-mail from DJI.
------------

Dear customer,

Thanks for contacting DJI Technical Support.

We are sorry for the trouble with Goggles, we have been aware of this and our engineers are working on it.

I have forwarded your account to our engineers to add a beta for you, please wait a moment, I will come back to you as soon as the beta is added.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks for choosing DJI.

------

2021-5-11
Use props
DJI Miguel
lvl.2
United Kingdom

is there still no update Patrick ??
2021-5-11
Use props
djiuser_lJ3HR1e5X8ex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1339905 ft
Germany

DJI Miguel Posted at 5-11 06:30
is there still no update Patrick ??

Hello, actually not probably a whole solution. The support is wrting the follwing to me 30 minutes ago:

Dear Mr Junski, thank you very much for your patience.

I have had feedback from our Engineer, we have attached great importance to this problem and urgent positioning of the cause, engineers are repairing the problem.  

We have a temporarily solution for you, we will open the new version of special firmware permissions to the App Account in the background, after the permission is opened, you can log in this account in the Assistant 2 and connect your drone to the software to upgrade the firmware to solve the problem. Therefor i will need to ask your DJI FLY APP account, maybe is .....@outlook.com just the account that you use for the App?

The long term solution is that we will release a new version of Assistant 2 (V.2.1.1), when you open the software, your flight safe database will be automatically updated and the problem will be solved.

Thank you for your support and understanding.
If you have any other question, please feel free to contact us again.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards,
Muyi Yang
Technischer Support DJI GmbH
2021-5-11
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

djiuser_lJ3HR1e5X8ex Posted at 5-11 08:10
Hello, actually not probably a whole solution. The support is wrting the follwing to me 30 minutes ago:

Dear Mr Junski, thank you very much for your patience.

This is been going on a lot longer than you think, they already got notice 4 to 6 days ago. New product lines including DJI mavic 2s and FPV with 3.0 is having FLY Safely Database error. I have done my end part and put it on details here for you.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D767%26typeid%3D767
2021-5-11
Use props
YonDel
lvl.2
United States

Any news ?
2021-5-11
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

No updates, it seem that mavic 2s has a code error for taking off. The code is the fly safely database error. I figure that it's related with ocusync 3.0 related.
2021-5-11
Use props
YonDel
lvl.2
United States

youtube.com/rtrrey Posted at 5-11 08:59
No updates, it seem that mavic 2s has a code error for taking off. The code is the fly safely database error. I figure that it's related with ocusync 3.0 related.

Wow. This is all falling apart! Thanks for that information you posted. Very interesting.
2021-5-11
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

YonDel Posted at 5-11 09:12
Wow. This is all falling apart! Thanks for that information you posted. Very interesting.

At this point, my point of view. I feel like I am doing a lot more than the Admins or Mods in this forum base platform. I do lots of research through all the companies I work for in the past, problem solving to product improvements is what I do best.

Properly inform for product owners should be first priority in my books. I have plenty of times on my hand since we are in a lock down and many business are not open fully, this is why I try my best to keep everyone up to date with this issues we are having.

We are all in the same boat, might as well swim to shore together

Just want to create a product improvement video for DJI with all the drone which I have many solutions that will help but I cannot since this issue has started. So all the information that I collected will be mentioned on my channel. I may also include the post I made.
I just recently informed the mavic 2s forum that they have the same issues we have.

What DJI forum should have is someone more like myself to be up to date with situations as what we all are having.

Agreed?

http://www.youtube.com/rtrrey
2021-5-11
Use props
cootertwo
Second Officer
United States

YonDel Posted at 5-11 03:51
I went over to bestbuy and did an exchange for another one. If I set it up does it force you to update it? I’m afraid if I try to turn the new one on and connect to phone it will update.

WoW! I have a second FPV kit arriving tomorrow from Amazon. Same question? Will it try to do the unwanted update ????
2021-5-11
Use props
YonDel
lvl.2
United States

cootertwo Posted at 5-11 10:35
WoW! I have a second FPV kit arriving tomorrow from Amazon. Same question? Will it try to do the unwanted update ????

Im too afraid to turn it on lol. But from what I remember it never did forced me to update. I did that by connecting to Assistant. But i just dont want to risk at all.
2021-5-11
Use props
X64TNT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 446171 ft
United States

cootertwo Posted at 5-11 10:35

i think you should be fine but im not 100% sure i only have one briked fpv drone
this guy on youtube says that when they updated assistaint 2 to 2,1.1 they fixed what was breaking our drones (yet to fix the broken drones)

2021-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules