Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdb2c88c5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 199938 ft
  • >>>
France

DJI Susan Posted at 6-11 05:33
Hi all, for users who experience the error, I am sorry to tell that it is not able to solve remotely, the drone may need to be sent to our service center to solve the issue.
Please start an online service request at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index, or contact our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case.
Apologize again for the inconvenience caused.  

i can't beleive that is impossible to fix it with a firmware update ! shame on YOU
2021-6-11
Use props
djiuser_DLxS0gXhxX58
lvl.1

Chile

Hi all, for users who experience the error, I am sorry to tell that it is not able to solve remotely, the drone may need to be sent to our service center to solve the issue.
Please start an online service request at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index, or contact our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case.

What a shame… how’s possible?!? Now i also found out that your fixing service is not available in my country (chile). Bought this drone 2 weeks ago and managed to flew it only ONCE!! Thousand dollars wasted on this brick with propellers. shame on you DJI never buying your stuff again and am making sure to spread everywhere that your products/services are trash!
2021-6-11
Use props
Buster1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 677028 ft
United States

Please start an online service request at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index, or contact our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case.

What is “the latest version?” So much confusion because you/DJI are very unclear on what version is correct.
2021-6-12
Use props
aem:kei
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1101624 ft
Austria

Love the great efforts from some of you here in the forum to support DJI in solving the issue. But no matter how intensively DJI is trying to solve it, fact is it already takes too long, so maybe you should consider a different route, and that is warranty.
You were purchasing a product which is fit for its purpose, and evidence in this forum provides enough merits to the case. Plus, imho, as a consumer I really would not want to fiddle around with up- or downgrades, this is clearly the job of DJI service.  
And yes, you have the right for an extension of your care refresh for any time your product was not available to you. In theory.
2021-6-12
Use props
Wladimir_R.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 531004 ft
Chile

Hello people of DJI.  Here we are still with the same problem of  the Fly Safe Database and i see no explanation or solution to this error. This is no a cheap drone (2nd unit with no real flights at all, only 1 test) so as not to even show concern about the problem. a little respect for your costumers.
2021-6-12
Use props
RoyBeukers
lvl.2
Netherlands

Wladimir_R. Posted at 6-12 15:31
Hello people of DJI.  Here we are still with the same problem of  the Fly Safe Database and i see no explanation or solution to this error. This is no a cheap drone (2nd unit with no real flights at all, only 1 test) so as not to even show concern about the problem. a little respect for your costumers.

Sorry Wladimir, DJI_Susan has told us a few posts/pages back, that we have send them back to DJI to be repaired. However it's still a bit unclear (to me) if it's only the aircraft or also the goggles.
2021-6-13
Use props
DWestbury
lvl.1
United States

DWestbury Posted at 6-8 18:52
I made some progress on my Flysafe Database Error today.

I replaced my SD Cards in both my Aircraft and my Goggles with SanDisk - SDSQXA2-064G-GN6MA 64GB and the error has gone away...

I was able to fly ONCE and ONLY ONCE, after swapping to new SD cards and updating firmware.

Once I landed, I immediately received the "Flysafe Database Error" condition again, and I haven't been able to get the Aircraft flying again since.

I've tried upgrading and downgrading firmware, changing SD cards again and again. Moving the aircraft to an area with no GPS signal, etc., etc., all to no avail...

Now I'm reading that there may be no way to fix this remotely and the drone may need to be sent in to DJI for repair?? SERIOUSLY???

2021-6-13
Use props
fans9eec22ce
lvl.1
Flight distance : 878524 ft
Argentina

Same problem, can't fly in Argentina.
B60FBAF9-C120-4E5D-A3AE-4CE61A75E535.jpeg
2021-6-13
Use props
Wladimir_R.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 531004 ft
Chile

Yesterday I went to make my first real flight and I found this surprise. I still have a guarantee so I'm going to ask for a refund, end of the story. (feel like a beta product tester)
20210613_145717.jpg
Screenshot_20210613-150200.jpg
2021-6-13
Use props
djiuser_qVZq6PXYQs6Y
lvl.1
Germany

Hi,

@Susan and everybody:

(I'm can only talk about my drone and the one with whom I was double checking)

After having at the weekend a closer look into the code of the Firmware's offered, the Config file for the Firmware, the way to update them and some help from some really educated drone nerds:

The Firmware updates from DJI including a down & upgrade mechanism, but NOT a downgrade mechanism for the Fly Safe Db by law. This means any actions to the version of the Db are only forward, never backward to a older version. Drones with the problem in March, April & early May where offered the way to update and downgrade to the respective version. And here comes the But!:

The drones from March, April & early May with the current firmware version V01.01.2401 and Fly Safe Db 01.00.01.23  and the drones from June forward with the firmware version V01.01.2401 and Fly Safe Db 01.00.01.23 are not identical, because the versions of the fly safe Db are only on the first guess identical! They're not! The newer drones are updated with a newer, and corrupt, Fly Safe Db version 01.00.01.23. In fact that the update mechanism is not allowing a downgrade of this Db, this error occurred.

@Susan: Without knowing how ofter this Fly Safe Db is updated or even if there is a way to perform this outside your standard processes, releasing a 01.00.01.24 which is correct should fix this problem pretty easy, but I guess that exactly here we're hitting internal processes and possibilities.

Again, I'm doing this, because it's interesting to me, nevertheless I think I will send my drone in, because here also my possibilities are ending.

Cheers

Manuel

2021-6-14
Use props
RoyBeukers
lvl.2
Netherlands

What if you’ve bought one second hand? Do you than still fix it for free?
2021-6-14
Use props
luciens
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Maybe this is what's holding up the overall firmware update for the FPV drone. But it's beyond me how you can irreparably damage a piece of hardware with a simple update to an internal database. You have to try really really hard to design your product that badly, in such a way that you can physically break it by downloading a corrupt database to it.

I'm not saying it can't be done, but you have to be really negligent or just absolutely clueless to do it.

So it's practically impossible that this can't be reversed by simply fixing the database and applying it with a new firmware update. I don't buy any of these stories about having to downgrade, or the hardware is different starting in the June production, etc. That's just crazy. Much more likely, DJI simply either doesn't care or whatever department is responsible for this DB is simply incompetent to debug and fix the problem.

I have 2 working FPV drones that fortunately I never pushed the broken DB to, and they will never be plugged into my iPad ever again for their remaining lifetimes.....
2021-6-14
Use props
Stefan Zimmermann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4719222 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I do not have the problem and hang the FPV also no longer to the APP.
But the behavior of DJI is an ass kicking
Mistakes can happen, are human, but to leave the loyal clientele hanging so, that is not at all.

But once a question. But I am no longer sure.
Previously, you had to be logged into the Internet with his DJI drones about 1x per month and also in the DJI app the account, otherwise the range was limited to 30 meters.

Is that no longer the case with FPV? Will the Googles not want to check the version of the Fly Safe database after some time?
But am not sure how it used to be with DJI and the 30 meter limit.

And what about new FPV drones sold? Are these all unusable after the update?
Completely I have not yet understood the issue....
2021-6-14
Use props
fansa32d8829
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 5-12 05:22
Hi all, for users who experience the flysafe database issue, please try the following solution:
1. Download the latest DJI Assistant 2 (FPV series) V2.1.1 https://www.dji.com/dji-fpv/downloads.
2. PM me if you have this issue, I will tell you an account for logging into the DJI Assistant 2 to acquire and update firmware 01.01.2401. Please only ask for the account when you have the flysafe database error. Note: Please enable all Data Authorization options in DJI Assistant 2 settings if you do not see the 01.01.2401 firmware.

Hi, I have the same issue as well, can you send me the logging please?
2021-6-14
Use props
fansa32d8829
lvl.1

Canada

Hi all, for users who experience the flysafe database issue, please try the following solution:
1. Download the latest DJI Assistant 2 (FPV series) V2.1.1 https://www.dji.com/dji-fpv/downloads.
2. PM me if you have this issue, I will tell you an account for logging into the DJI Assistant 2 to acquire and update firmware 01.01.2401. Please only ask for the account when you have the flysafe database error. Note: Please enable all Data Authorization options in DJI Assistant 2 settings if you do not see the 01.01.2401 firmware.

Hey, can I have that logging please
2021-6-14
Use props
Yeshee77
lvl.1
Flight distance : 249062 ft
Russia

What the hell! It's not okay to break the drone like that !!!
Update! Im download firmware version 01.01.2200 and error FIX!!!
2021-6-14
Use props
djiuser_d2v2cLckUjZz
New
Flight distance : 368343 ft
Russia

I have the flysafe database error too
2021-6-14
Use props
RoyBeukers
lvl.2
Netherlands

I’ve just updated to the new firmware and I’ve been fling the drone! So it seems to be fixed! So check your drone before sending it in!
2021-6-15
Use props
djiuser_qVZq6PXYQs6Y
lvl.1
Germany

HI RoyBeukers,

what do you mean by new?

Cheers
2021-6-15
Use props
Yeshee77
lvl.1
Flight distance : 249062 ft
Russia

djiuser_qVZq6PXYQs6Y Posted at 6-15 00:56
HI RoyBeukers,

what do you mean by new?
Version 01.01.2200 fix database error.
2021-6-15
Use props
fanscfbb6fe6

United States

Yeshee77 Posted at 6-15 01:18
Version 01.01.2200 fix database error.

When did this come out?
2021-6-15
Use props
djiuser_qVZq6PXYQs6Y
lvl.1
Germany

HI,

agree. Updated, tried and the drone is starting again.

I think it was released this morning.

Cheers

Manuel
2021-6-15
Use props
fanscfbb6fe6

United States

djiuser_qVZq6PXYQs6Y Posted at 6-15 01:45
HI,

agree. Updated, tried and the drone is starting again.

Fixed!  I can finally fly this thing. Had it for a week and this is the first time the motors spooled up. I almost shipped it to service yesterday but ran out of time. Lucky break!
2021-6-15
Use props
djiuser_c6owqj0SAp1C
lvl.1

Switzerland

You have to be kidding me. First you tell us to send in the drone because its not possible to fix remotely and then i send in my drone and you fix it remotely? Now loosing another 7 days of business.. thanks
2021-6-15
Use props
RoyBeukers
lvl.2
Netherlands

djiuser_qVZq6PXYQs6Y Posted at 6-15 00:56
HI RoyBeukers,

what do you mean by new?

That the update seems to solve the database error
2021-6-15
Use props
RoyBeukers
lvl.2
Netherlands

However; mine suddenly lost connection and crashed, instead of hovering… and it was really close.. so careful
2021-6-15
Use props
djiuser_DLxS0gXhxX58
lvl.1

Chile

Where did you updated to 01.01.2200, DJI assistant or in the DJI fly app?
2021-6-15
Use props
RoyBeukers
lvl.2
Netherlands

djiuser_DLxS0gXhxX58 Posted at 6-15 11:56

DJI FLY on an phone running Android.. The mac app is broken, and I don't trust the iPhone app either.
2021-6-15
Use props
fanscfbb6fe6

United States

djiuser_DLxS0gXhxX58 Posted at 6-15 11:56

The Fly app on my iPhone.
2021-6-15
Use props
djiuser_DLxS0gXhxX58
lvl.1

Chile

I updated de drone and seems like the flysafe database error message is gone, however this new message poped up “gps and vision system not available, can not hover. fly carefully’ someone knows about this??
30828633-524D-4F8D-8E3F-7F16088AE7C5.jpeg
2021-6-15
Use props
RoyBeukers
lvl.2
Netherlands

djiuser_DLxS0gXhxX58 Posted at 6-15 14:46
I updated de drone and seems like the flysafe database error message is gone, however this new message poped up “gps and vision system not available, can not hover. fly carefully’ someone knows about this??[Image]

Check it outside. That might bring the fly safe error back, but I think it won’t.
2021-6-15
Use props
djiuser_DLxS0gXhxX58
lvl.1

Chile

RoyBeukers Posted at 6-15 16:04
Check it outside. That might bring the fly safe error back, but I think it won’t.

I’m gonna try to fly it tomorrow morning but i’m scared that the same thing that happened to you that suddenly it lost connection and crash happens to me ;(. the DJI care is unavailable in my country and it would be terrible to lose my brand new drone
2021-6-15
Use props
djiuser_qVZq6PXYQs6Y
lvl.1
Germany

Hi,

I updated through the DJI Assistant App, yesterday -> Fly Safe DB Error gone.

Was going out for a long flight yesterday evening, 3 battery packs, and everything was correct. Even with higher flight distances of 1-2km ;)

Cheers

Manuel
2021-6-15
Use props
RoyBeukers
lvl.2
Netherlands

I have to say DJI fixed the problem and solved everything from the crash I had in the first flight after the update under waranty. It was fast and the way they fixed it was really good. I was pretty mad when this all started but the support departement fixed it properly. My drone is back in the air flying without problems. Thank you DJI
2021-6-30
Use props
DWestbury
lvl.1
United States

DWestbury Posted at 6-13 07:12
I was able to fly ONCE and ONLY ONCE, after swapping to new SD cards and updating firmware.

Once I landed, I immediately received the "Flysafe Database Error" condition again, and I haven't been able to get the Aircraft flying again since.

This whole experience had me soured on DJI, but after some deliberation I decided to send my drone back to DJI to repair the Flysafe DB error.

The whole process took a couple weeks, but I received periodic updates from DJI service telling me what they were doing.

I'm happy to say that they were able to fix the Flysafe DB issue. I've been flying again for a couple weeks with no issues whatsoever...

Frustrating experience, but at least there was light at the end of the tunnel.

Loving my drone now...
2021-7-24
Use props
djiuser_jgvxBNw0c9vX
New

Ukraine

Please can you send me account, I have the same issue!!!
2021-11-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_jgvxBNw0c9vX Posted at 11-21 00:19
Please can you send me account, I have the same issue!!!

Hi there, the issue on FPV has been sorted on the latest firmware. Please use the latest DJI Assistant 2 to update the firmware of the drone, controller and Goggles to the latest firmware to see if it has been sorted. Thank you. https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... nt-2-dji-fpv-series
2021-11-21
Use props
Fran Kucker
New
Flight distance : 63491 ft

Spain

Hi Susan,

Yesterday I upgraded my drone to the last version and had the Database flysafe error. I did a downgrade to the former version and still no success. Readindg this thread I did a login with the account [url=mailtoJI_aftersales@163.com]DJI_aftersales@163.com[/url] to try solve the issue, but now the drone is having a firmware which cant be upgraded nor downgraded (current drone firmware version is 01.02.00.14). And that happens either with the DJI Assitant 2 and DJI fly (mobile app). I have tried from Mac and Windows but the are no new or older versions showing on the assistant screen. So I cannot work anything out, meaning, no upgrading or downgrading is available.

IMG_1293.jpg
2021-11-21
Use props
jchawes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96972 ft
United States

I'm new here and sorry if this has been answered, but has this issue been fixed yet? I'v e been trying to fix it on my DJI FPV Racing drone for a week now. I see most posts from May, It's November now.
2021-11-26
Use props
fansa108dab5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2528665 ft
Mexico

2. PM me if you have this issue, I will tell you an account for logging into the DJI Assistant 2 to acquire and update firmware 01.01.2401. Please only ask for the account when you have the flysafe database error. Note: Please enable all Data Authorization options in DJI Assistant 2 settings if you do not see the 01.01.2401 firmware.

same problem México
2021-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules