37281 609 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andreg00
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11939 ft
Canada

djiuser_WxuRRS64IqST Posted at 5-9 00:52
The notation is still there after successfully updating.

Same here, can't fly
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_du0SvQpygMWA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78960 ft
Spain

Same problem from Spain tried everything.
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_Syp3VmdpyXYj
New

Turkey

Any solution????
2021-5-9
Use props
Tim Hughes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 221181 ft
United States

2 days later no fix just tell us to reinstall all apps and firmware. But it doesn't fix it.
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_MmjZZThSxo27
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27684 ft
United Kingdom

I have tried to reinstall the app, and turn everything on and off.

I’ve been quite methodical and still nothings has  worked at all.

What idiot at DJI thought to push an update on a Friday. In the software world this is a major no no - unless it was a major issue.

I only received my drone on Thursday, so I’m pretty unimpressed with the lacklustre handling of a P0 issue.

DJI you have grounded my drone, and not applied the correct discount during my checkout experience, should I just return the unit?
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_lJ3HR1e5X8ex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1339905 ft
Germany

Yesterday I opened a Support ticket but actually no answer.... wtf
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_aK7d3W9CpXWQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196762 ft
Germany

I have the same issue and figured out this today:
Refresh the software on the google, controller and drone and do NOT connect to your iphone.
I then was able to start the motors.
IF I connect the iPhone I immediately get the data base error  and the motors will not start until I refresh the software on all devices. Refreshing a single device only does not delete the error.
By the way, the drone is new, never flown because of this bug.
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_aK7d3W9CpXWQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196762 ft
Germany

Refresh the software on the google, controller and drone and do NOT connect to your iphone.
IF I connect the iPhone I immediately get the data base error  and the motors will not start until I refresh the software on all devices. Refreshing a single device only does not delete the error.
By the way, the drone is new, never flown because of this bug.
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_4fijFTlOrZeZ
lvl.1
United Kingdom

same here. flysafe database error. same  ... ,thanks DJI   
2021-5-9
Use props
coyotejuice
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8235935 ft
United States

djiuser_aK7d3W9CpXWQ Posted at 5-9 05:40

Just tried this No Joy...  Mine was new 3 days ago.  It flew absolutely perfect I could not have asked for a cooler little drone.  The first time I hooked a phone it updated and have had this same error ever since.  Ive tried everything on the forum that Ive seen.  I have a fairly high understanding of technology and this is simply poor backend programming or  something.  DJI has till Monday then 1 phone call and it will be returned.
2021-5-9
Use props
zybidk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 336102 ft
Denmark

djiuser_aK7d3W9CpXWQ Posted at 5-9 05:40

Error come when drone get gps signal. No gps then motor can start
2021-5-9
Use props
coyotejuice
lvl.3
United States

zybidk Posted at 5-9 06:51
Error come when drone get gps signal. No gps then motor can start

Agreed I can fly in my basement...go outside and it locks up as soon as gps is acquired and flashes  the flysafe database error.  go back downstairs and away it goes again.  I am irritated to the point melting lol
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_H5XobTTvqVfW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1049111 ft
Canada

Taking fly time away on the weekend. The worst part that they will not pay someone for support over the weekend. This is not fair for us spending almost 2k for batteries and all. Why does this Unit ( FPV Combo) Always has issues. This unit should have been tested before releasing. What a BIG FLOP. Disappointed.
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_WxuRRS64IqST
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15561 ft
United States

This is exactly what people has been saying regarding DJI and it’s Fly Zone locks. They need to unlock the fkin thing so this ... won’t happen.

So many vids saying how it sucks to be locked in and should get something else and me like and ass supporting DJI and its fly zone lol and look what happens.

I got 3 days left before I can take this bk to bestbuy. I’ll take it if no fix before the last day.
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_WxuRRS64IqST
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15561 ft
United States

Don’t they understand that this drone is the fkin price of a used car???????? Or motorcycle? Lol damn
2021-5-9
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

Its not just the FPV that has this issue. Same is appening with the Air 2S.... It,s spreading worlwide and is turning into a big issue...
2021-5-9
Use props
OConnorStP
lvl.1
United States

Hi all,

I kicked off what turned out to be a parallel thread to this one.  I've redirected folks to this thread and am joining myself so's to get updates on progress.  I'll cross post the solution when it arrives.

Not much to add except that what prompted me to update was an error about battery firmware needing to be updated.  
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_du0SvQpygMWA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78960 ft
Spain

OConnorStP Posted at 5-9 07:57
Hi all,

I kicked off what turned out to be a parallel thread to this one.  I've redirected folks to this thread and am joining myself so's to get updates on progress.  I'll cross post the solution when it arrives.

I had the same warning about the battery firmware, i  fact i was just making sure tmthe firnware of every device was upgradet cause i use the dron professionally and i could not get it work this weekend, so I lost money.
2021-5-9
Use props
Belkoning
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89196 ft
Netherlands

Same problem over here in the Netherlands....
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_lJ3HR1e5X8ex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1339905 ft
Germany

I think this is a joke from DJI support:
Please try the following troubleshooting steps:

1.) Create a new DJI Account and register it to DJI Fly App.

2.) Connect your phone into the goggles while the you are launching the DJI Fly App. Once done, Once done, kindly do another test to verify if the issue has been resolved.
2021-5-9
Use props
kewlbean
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_lJ3HR1e5X8ex Posted at 5-9 08:38

Have you tested this?
2021-5-9
Use props
kewlbean
lvl.1
United States

Bump
I'm having the same issue. Try both Android and IPhone with no luck.
2021-5-9
Use props
Belkoning
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89196 ft
Netherlands

djiuser_lJ3HR1e5X8ex Posted at 5-9 08:38

Just tried it. The app asks to update the fly save database. Completed successfully according the app. Unfortunately the problem still exists.......
2021-5-9
Use props
coyotejuice
lvl.3
United States

If anyone has a brand new drone do not connect it to a phone or tablet or update it until this is resolved.  The drone does well until you hook up anything to it that forces the update or if you update it manually with the PC version there is a very good chance you will break your drone.  I have no Idea how to get this up higher so people will read it.  If I knew 2 days ago what I know now I would never hook a phone to it and burn the dang cable so its impossible.  They fly stellar out of the box without tethering and without updating at least mine did.
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_H5XobTTvqVfW
lvl.2
Canada

The tech support will mess with you. It has happened to me. It is such a shame and disappoint. Come on DJI you are better then this. Prove your value, I don't know anyone else but I don't think I would not purchase another DJI product again.
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_H5XobTTvqVfW
lvl.2
Canada

The tech support will mess with you. It has happened to me. It is such a shame and disappoint. Come on DJI you are better then this. Prove your value, I don't know anyone else but I don't think I would not purchase another DJI product again.
2021-5-9
Use props
coyotejuice
lvl.3
United States

ROFLOL I found something that works......Kind of.....   If you take a big round BBQ grill lid and place over the drone blocking the GPS.  carefully reach under the cover and turn on the power to the drone.  then immediately start the rotors.  once they are started they will remain running until you shunt it down then you have to use the grill cover again to start it.  youll have to fly without a GPS but at least you can fly for now......sux I know.....
2021-5-9
Use props
fans25e5d54b
New
Flight distance : 197572 ft
Netherlands

coyotejuice Posted at 5-9 09:45
If anyone has a brand new drone do not connect it to a phone or tablet or update it until this is resolved.  The drone does well until you hook up anything to it that forces the update or if you update it manually with the PC version there is a very good chance you will break your drone.  I have no Idea how to get this up higher so people will read it.  If I knew 2 days ago what I know now I would never hook a phone to it and burn the dang cable so its impossible.  They fly stellar out of the box without tethering and without updating at least mine did.

Lol, just got mines today. ..

Wich i knew this problem before update. (Got the phantom 4pro so i'm used to update before flying)
2021-5-9
Use props
FlyingSnoopy
lvl.4

Greece

My guess is that the database file which is pushed with the update is corrupted
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_amgCS1UslFGF
lvl.1
Poland

Same problem from Poland tried 6 times with another update but still the same. Hope tomorrow they will create fix.
2021-5-9
Use props
TNT9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 446171 ft
United States

Im having the same problem with my fpv drone after updating the fly safe database on assiastant 2 (pc)
Goggles show red box on lower right corner saying fly safedatabase error , drone unable to start

just wanted to fly on my day off

2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_B9C3Chu3MbW2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 888894 ft
Switzerland

I have The same problem with the FPV drone. I got a new drone via care refresher, did The film the update and now it doesn’t work anymore … no problems with my air2 and air 2s
2021-5-9
Use props
sakis rouvas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30965 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

SAME PROBLEM HERE ......PLEASE HELP ME FIX IT
2021-5-9
Use props
sakis rouvas
lvl.2
  • >>>
Turkey

TRIED TO UPDATE FROM DJI FLY BUT STILL SAME ERROR......NOTICED THAT IF NO GPS THE MOTORES STRAT
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_H5XobTTvqVfW
lvl.2
Canada

Dji has full control. Sad
2021-5-9
Use props
Tim Hughes
lvl.1
United States

coyotejuice Posted at 5-9 10:15
ROFLOL I found something that works......Kind of.....   If you take a big round BBQ grill lid and place over the drone blocking the GPS.  carefully reach under the cover and turn on the power to the drone.  then immediately start the rotors.  once they are started they will remain running until you shunt it down then you have to use the grill cover again to start it.  youll have to fly without a GPS but at least you can fly for now......sux I know.....

Freaking smart bro lol I'm so trying it.
2021-5-9
Use props
sakis rouvas
lvl.2
  • >>>
Turkey

TRIED UPDATING FROM DJI FLY APP BUT THE MESSAGE STILL  THERE ....ANY SOLUTION YET//???????
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_H5XobTTvqVfW
lvl.2
Canada

Tim Hughes Posted at 5-9 12:05
Freaking smart bro lol I'm so trying it.

What are you trying and what's smart?
2021-5-9
Use props
X64TNT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 446171 ft
United States

djiuser_LErdZtsYSHOJ Posted at 5-8 10:28
nope no answers from dji
released an update before the weekend just to leave us stranded over the weekend

Lets hope they learn some lessons after this one , just wanted to enjoy flying today
2021-5-9
Use props
Tim Hughes
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_H5XobTTvqVfW Posted at 5-9 12:07
What are you trying and what's smart?

The idea of starting motors by placing a bbq over it to block the gps. Great work around for now.
2021-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules